Best answers
I was bored so I made one. This is for someone without a sig or someone with a horrible sig. Just first to post gets it.

Here it is.

Just the first to post, leave your name (what name you want on it) and AIM

Retired
Best answers
you mean, that is for someone who wants to have a horrible sig ;) kiddin, but you sure use that background a lot dude. on your two sigz there are that same typ of background.

Best answers
Could you put BIG BOB on it and then at the bottom "your nothing to me just another pie" its for a freind on this forum

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oh thanks, what an intresting thought, not so sure about the pie thing thing but beats sum gay coment. I gues its the best xmas present i could hope for from u!

Best answers
Let me get this straight...

You want big bob on it...

You will give ME credit, not you for it...
(I sound power hungury...whoops)

What else do you want? Does "Big Bob" have AIM so I can show him how he wants it?

Best answers
P.S. And judge...

This isn't horrible...you want horrible I'll give you some of my Newb sigs. But I was just cleaning house and found one that I did a while ago. Just cleaning house.

P.p.s I like the types of BG's. They are simple and yet efficient.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
C'mon take some other picture for ur sigs, all the picture on it arealready on some sig on this forums

Retired
Best answers
he's right koblana, but i think you will make some better ones soon.

Best answers
Man. I start late, have no idea where to get good pics, so they are all taken. MAN LIFE SUCKS!!!

P.S. Gonna go commit suicide now, no body try to stop me...

Best answers
Usually I would just do "the flag" but it doesn't look good anymore. I think I might just do that. That's a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom