Best answers
I think when someone posts something, and people either say they don't see anything or say it looks crappy..ever wonder if those people ever have made things themselves or whether or not they look deeper than that it's just a "image". This happened over on another forum where one kid said that a guy's wallpaper didn't mean anything and he didn't see the point in the wallpaper itself..

The guy explained what it meant and after a while the kid finally got it...

Anyone else wonder just how stupid some people are? :tired:

Best answers
people are unbelievably stupid...i work at a restaurant and i want to carry a billy club and smack almost everyone of the customers because of their stupidity... unbelievable how some people are...

Best answers
Yea I know what ya mean but you've gotta roll with the punches :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, people only say what their opinion is, although most people tend to not actually say why which annoys me greatly.

Best answers
what annoys me is when people comment on a piece of work being 'poor' or 'bad' but don't say why.. what good is a comment that says.. 'i don't like that sig' compared to a comment that says.. 'that sig is ok, but their is too much space' etc.

Best answers
Exactly, it annoys me to he** when people just sit there and be like..."yeah you suck" etc..

I wish I could meet them and punch them.

Best answers
ehhh..... : \ um, i kinda do that, but mostly not

i try to tell people that their sigs arent bad, yet they are not good for the people with sigs that are "crappy" or "poor"

but , yep, that is some what irritating :S

Best answers
well what if you say a wallpaper is crappy, or don't know what it is, do you ever look farther than just the images?

Best answers
i do actually, but i try not to... dont ask why

*i think its cause im lazy* :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom