MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sup peeps,

i just want to know how to make something rotate, like a fan and also make something being able to move looking like the wind is blowing.

off topic (i think): the map i was working on, tournament, im not going to be able to finish that for a while. ive completely redone it but its still giving me compile problems (brushes outside world) and also just about every brush i have on it comes up as it being outside the world. anyway im making a halflife map (until i come around to making an esf map). i dont have any pics of the map yet but i do have a reference pic.

GLA CommandCenter

for all those that dont know what it is, it's the GLA (Global Liberation Army) command center from the game Command & Conquer: Generals. this will probally take even longer than i took me to make my tournament map. i still gotta make .wad files to have the right textures for it.

sorry to go really off topic from my question.

=/\/\C

Best answers
you gotta use the func_rotating entity,
but dont forget to create a brush with the "origin" texture as axis in the middle of the object!!!
there are several tutorials about that out there, you just gotta search for em!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_T@xi said:
you gotta use the func_rotating entity,
but dont forget to create a brush with the "origin" texture as axis in the middle of the object!!!
there are several tutorials about that out there, you just gotta search for em!
thanks dawg :)

=/\/\C

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom