(almost) MREL SSJ2/normal Vegeta SSJ4 pack

Good idea?

• OMFG, YES!! I cant bleave it already isn't in the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herms your idea is crap

• It's nice but if I had it my way I whould: (post below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I added more lightbeams, but personally I don't like it. I'll include both versions. I now write the readme and the send the normal version to u. I could do a quick retexture so it looks SSJ, but without changing the model, just to fit the normal state. Should I do this?

Best answers
I think you should, because else you see your vegeta transforming into an armourd SSJ... Just recolor the hair, can you show a pic of the sprite with more lightbeans would love to see that...

Best answers
Hair and Eyebrows recoulered..... Spritejpegs up at
http://www.beepworld.de/members49/singokussj/bilder.htm

I hate my PC... When I try to compile the qc it says (translated from german) "the defined keyboarddriver in line KEYBOARD= in [386Enh] in system.ini is incompatibel with the current windows version" I can't compile it ATM, but I hope I'll have a fix soon. Stay tuned.

Best answers
I don't know about the sprites, they both look great, if you think your pack is finished, just send it to me...

Best answers
Problem fixed, mail sent! Includes tail/no tail versions, both chargeup sprites, normal and SSJ versions.

Best answers
Darn it! I sent it to you, but it is returned: Requested action not taken:
exceeded size limit

This it what the error mail states. I'll now try to find some free webspace and give the link to you via email, then u can host it. OK?

Best answers
Host it on geocities and mail me the link then I will put it on a fast FTP server....

Best answers
K I sent u the link. Look at the readme's credits :laff:
Ah and could you rename the zip to
ESF Vegeta GT beta.zip
?

Best answers
o_O! I noticed something. There's a *little* difference betwenn normal and SSJ models in model and texture. But not so drastic to renew the whole pack. I'll include the fixes in the next version. Or SHOULD I make the fixed version before? (would be tomorrow in about 12 hours)

Best answers
Here are some pics of the notail version:

CREDITS for this GREAT pic to Vegetto91!!!

:NOTE: SSJ just a quick recolour, I'll redo teh SSJ hair completely.

Best answers
I just started redoing the hair. But I only have ONE pic of a SSJ GT Vegeta and can't find sh*t in google. So if you have a good pic for me PLS give me a link!

Best answers
TO THE MODS: Please close this thread. I've just finished my new SSJ Hair, and will release the normal /SSJ version in some minutes. As this pack differes to much from the title of this topic i'll release the pack and pics in a new thread, so this is no longer needed. Thank you.

Best answers
I won't release the ones from the pics above. SSJ Hair is COMPLETELY redone, normal hair slightly changed. Just watch for my new thread.

AND PLEASE don't reply to this thread until it's closed or if it isn't closed just wait for the new thread.

Best answers
Hey Sin Goku don't double post use the edit option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom