🌠 Staff
Best answers
well i got inspired the other day to actually do something for a 3d movie project my friend and i are putting together. so i made part of the main chars head and animated it. just wanna know what you guys think bout it.
head.avi

Scruffie

S
Can get it... 'Page Cannot Be Displayed'

Whatever... I'm sure it's very good, probably the best talking head I've ever seen. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
please fix teh broken link and god gundam my friend always tell me about you that he's ur fav modeler so can yuo do a favor and make dabura if you can please?

Best answers
Originally posted by BloodyScurf
tell me about you that he's ur fav modeler so can yuo do a favor and make dabura if you can please?
you mean that ur his :)

and i dont think that scam will work hihi;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GG you need to stop making lame videos and
get to work on Android 17 :devsmile:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
GG you need to stop making lame videos and get to work on android 17
and you wonder why azn decided to not make his battle damaged pack anymore, jeez, you people need to learn how to be patient. welll ill try to get that vid link to work, expect to hear from me soon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf

Originally posted by Proud_Prince
GG you need to stop making lame videos and
get to work on Android 17 :devsmile:

how dare you talk to gg like that.He doesnt have to make **** for you.He makes whatever he wants.You just come out of the blue and call his vids lame.If it was me i would flame you so fast.He doesnt have to listen to you he does work for ghp and has the ordasity to edit models for you guys.:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant wait to see it!

ps. check ur PM box god gundam

Best answers
What if it is a joke? And hes making us wait all this time for nothing. Or mabee it sucks, no offense.:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
What if it is a joke? And hes making us wait all this time for nothing. Or mabee it sucks, no offense.:S
and uh what if its not..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Proud Prince, the video is not bad at all, give constructive criticism, not insulting remarks.

Emeka, chill ;D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It said it needed a password!?

Best answers
supprising how many people say the same thing:S :p
either way great idea, though in a fast pace fighting game like this... would we be able to see the talking head? or would we be more worried about what the heads screaming out and firing at us? :D though it would make some great movies =)

beleive it or not, the link isn't working ( look at me, i'm a sheep, bleet bleet :D )

Best answers
:\ first of all it isnt for esf, and if it were it would be alil hi poly

Best answers
actually it wouldn't, true if you want to move the mouth you could remodel the head to accept a moving mouth and eyes, but you could change the skin far easier, which is what most animator's do to save on polycount and memory.

MysTic_Ryu - how do u know its not for esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because

Originally posted by Xirus
actually it wouldn't, true if you want to move the mouth you could remodel the head to accept a moving mouth and eyes, but you could change the skin far easier, which is what most animator's do to save on polycount and memory.

MysTic_Ryu - how do u know its not for esf?
First its because gg doesnt work for esf.Second he owuld have said its for esf.Third why would he make a moving head for esf;/ Fourth he just wanted to show something he and his bud was working on and fifth Why would you even want a moving head in half life:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom