1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
i want toast or bolteh to win ! lol toast hurry up u need to finish ur hiei skin and cell skin they look good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Real nice contest going here . So far i realy like : Super Vegetto's , Bolteh's , Cj's and Kreshi's . lol seing so much great models gives ESF a bright future ^_^
maybe i'l joing the contest , but a bit later got 4 models to make already

Best answers
i personally like the clothes that Super Vegetto's model has the best.. and i dont get the whole cape thing with Mario's model.. isnt that kinda a piccolo trait? cuz it reminds me of him everytime i see it. plus someone is gonna have to animate it you know >_>

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Toast- looking really nice, pants could use some work though hehehe.
Kreshi- Actually a nice effort u have there.
Eclipse- jahwol!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh is the man!!!

He got the proportions right the face expresion and the best model I ever saw
so keep it up dude and skin tha basta so we can all go home x_O

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Toast: your... everything is ok so far, except the shading on the pants bothers me... just the way you did them... makes em kinda look like silk 0_o. Try wide burn lines that get thinner at the ends, and a bit less dodging. Also, its too busy, you see random dodge and burns everywhere, looks weird.

/me looks at Dan's sig...

0_0

/me cries and runs away

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
@Toast: your... everything is ok so far, except the shading on the pants bothers me... just the way you did them... makes em kinda look like silk 0_o. Try wide burn lines that get thinner at the ends, and a bit less dodging. Also, its too busy, you see random dodge and burns everywhere, looks weird.

/me looks at Dan's sig...

0_0

/me cries and runs away
its my model + my skin (smo made hes siq after i finished my model) so dont crie lol

anyway well so far as i see the best are bolteh and super vegetto . gj both of you! =D
if i make my slef a ref soon than i l join in as well , but not 2 win , just for fun hehe

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but once again, you copied Smo.... :rolleyes: You should check out Smo's dev journal. It showes how much he loves you, Dan..

To the modeler of teh pet wussy :p. He's still a tad too dark. I like everything else though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cold steel said:
Yeah but once again, you copied Smo.... :rolleyes: You should check out Smo's dev journal. It showes how much he loves you, Dan..

To the modeler of teh pet wussy :p. He's still a tad too dark. I like everything else though.
I dont like Smo as well , but the fact is that this is my work and i did it before smo made hes sig. now back on topic

Best answers
drop the darkone and smo ****... :\

oh and darkone, your no mod so dont try and act like one

BACK ON TOPIC PEEEEOPLE! damn im good

Best answers
i decided to stop working on my tien (mesh is finished as you can see).
1- cuz the winner is almost found.
2- modeling tien is fckn boring :rolleyes: .
3- i got no animator or/and skinner

i prefer bolteh's of course. its polyflow is just perfect and the skin will be high qual too (i saw skins of bolteh in a thread...i think). and i'm almost sure that he will win cuz his model has the highest quality (polyflow, easy to animate etc.).

@SSC: i get the feeling that you try hiding from me. everytime i come online and see you are too you suddenly go offline.

if i'm right: plz stop and tell me what's tha fockin problam. cuz i really wanna release my buu now.

if i' wrong: excuse my paranoya o_o .

Bolteh2

B
=/ dont stop man... keep optimising it.. its not even sure if ill finish it (im too lazy to do all this stuff.. wanted to start skinmapping it today, but gave up after 5 mins cuz it was too much work ^^)

Best answers
as i said: it's not gonna win. so why put all that effort animating, SKINMAPPING ;) and skinning in it?!? it's my second (after majin buu) character model. it was just for practise. i'd have had never finished it (animating etc...) so why change my plans if it's for nothing. another thing is that tien is a fokkin boring char(to model).

and as you read it'll be between you (don't waste this beaty just because you're too lazy) Toast (your skinning skills improve soooo much...almost perfect...but i wanna see a side and persp view) Eclipse (nice but not tienish enough, looks like any other generic DBZ char) and CJ (sorry but that looks the less like tien).

Best answers
Bolteh said:
=/ dont stop man... keep optimising it.. its not even sure if ill finish it (im too lazy to do all this stuff.. wanted to start skinmapping it today, but gave up after 5 mins cuz it was too much work ^^)
thats a shame, i actually find skinmapping pretty fun :/

Best answers
woah woah woah! dont stop making that model! this is my first post in bloody years, but i had to post thats my favorite one. that looks so DAMN good when you show the smoothed ones!!

that would be well disapointing if you deleted it or anything as it would definately be in my replacements lot for the one that becomes the official one

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can still release it even if it doesnt get in. There will be some people that dont like some of the other Tien models, and will turn to yours.

Best answers
yeah (if you mean me) maybe as a replacement. prolly someone wants to skin it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might drop out too, I dont want iceman to have to do 230 animations when bolt is prob gonna whoop me. :-/

If I could get a good skinner (really good) to skin this, then maybe.

Best answers
some nice renders made by SSC. doesn't deform my model like in my screencaps from ms3d.

more to come :laff: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom