1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooops sorry i didnt see the second page you guys are doing great jobs!!!!

or sould i say 14th...

Best answers
Darkone said:
I dont like Smo as well , but the fact is that this is my work and i did it before smo made hes sig. now back on topic
Smo made that sig before you had a halfdone Dabura .
As for the contest, me and cochey are almost finished, I'll post the pics soon .

Bolteh2

B
using real life anatomy for dbz is totally wrong (its just good to know where all the muscles are, but the shape is completely off...)

and i dont know why, but everyone seems to be using/looking at the old version of my tien :/ the new (optimised polycount) one has completely different proportions... legs are longer, waiste is thinner (making chest look bigger) arms tad shorter

i already added the knee caps ;) (forgot about them =$)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
why dont they just give this one custom animations and bump up the polys its quite good http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=415 nuttzy did a great job...

that model stil surprises me that i was able to buld a torso like that when i was at that skill level, and so long ago but it has a ton of flaws and a horrible skin, i dont wanna bother messing with that particular model again,

Best answers
Update:

Polycount: 1568

I hope the polycount is ok now...
Damn... no stomach muscels anymore ;/

The proportions must be tien-like now... i hope :fight:

And bolteh... i haven´t knowed you have already fixed everything...

Can you pleeaasse show us your update :) :) :)

Best answers
Damn, Kreshi I love you way you model arm's. So perfect...:yes:

Best answers
im glad mario ana is carrying on, it just looks so tien on the smooth pics no other way to say it

Best answers
dude.. clothes flying off the screen who cares? they could make a somewhat slow transition from solid to invisible, it wouldnt have to just dissapear without warning.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mario Ana's tien looks really good in max. All he needs is a skinner and animator and he's set.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi said:
Update:

Polycount: 1568

I hope the polycount is ok now...
Damn... no stomach muscels anymore ;/

The proportions must be tien-like now... i hope :fight:

And bolteh... i haven´t knowed you have already fixed everything...

Can you pleeaasse show us your update :) :) :)
looks good, but from the back, sort of looks like he has GGG breastases O_O i think because the anatomy of the ribs sorts of goes outward and away from the back, that the back should be more flat instead of the ribs goin out forward from the back, it should be in lined with the rest of his back

oh nutzy i like that model on esfworld..

Bolteh2

B
and my pc is total loss again... formatting as we speak (iim on laptop atm)

but i took a backup of everything (including tien etc) but the thing is, i dont have the programs on cd (bite me) so i have to start "looking" for them again... i can do skinmaps in milkshape, so that isnt a real prob =s

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and how do u do the skinmapos in milky?
I realy wana know

and Kreshi:
arms look realy wierd...why dont u show us that flat shaded stuff if u know what I mean

and again I wana know how 2 skinmap in ms3d please:(

Best answers
dendza said:
and how do u do the skinmapos in milky?
I realy wana know

and Kreshi:
arms look realy wierd...why dont u show us that flat shaded stuff if u know what I mean

and again I wana know how 2 skinmap in ms3d please:(
WIERD???????????????????? Please tell me what´s wierd! o_O

here ur pic:

BTW, please don´t tell me next that the connection between biceps and shoulder is wrong, because it´s not...
Here my arm to explain it to you:

Most guys make this connection simpler, but i have decide the detailed connection :smile:
And normally every biceps have to be split into 2 balls... but in dbz it´s not... --> dbz- anatomy bug :p

Best answers
um everything is kool apart from the back it lloks like he has a problem with his stomach dun make it stick out so much

offtopic = ure muscles are small dude, work out more :)

Best answers
DarkaGe|SSJ said:
um everything is kool apart from the back it lloks like he has a problem with his stomach dun make it stick out so much

offtopic = ure muscles are small dude, work out more :)

Whose model do you mean o_O o_O

BTW,... my muscels are too small O_O
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

------>another pic of me:

Best answers
well if raiko is still in this competition i can animate it for him...i've got nothing else to do (cept that cloud run/walk anim.)

Best answers
Kreshi said:
WIERD???????????????????? Please tell me what´s wierd! o_O

here ur pic:

BTW, please don´t tell me next that the connection between biceps and shoulder is wrong, because it´s not...
Here my arm to explain it to you:

Most guys make this connection simpler, but i have decide the detailed connection :smile:
And normally every biceps have to be split into 2 balls... but in dbz it´s not... --> dbz- anatomy bug :p
I think it's mostly the triceps... they seem... I dunno exactly, they just look too square from the front view, you can see the corners of them... it may just be the render, but then again, it might not be.

Best answers
since when does showing shirtless pix of yourself have to do with a tien modelling contest -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom