1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
imkongkong said:
i love your chest now.. it looks more broader and fuller.. the arms could be more buffer to match the largeness of his chest
that sounded, wrong, lol. Nah it's an awesome model, although didn't tien have yellow boots? I dun really like the first one as much, tien doesn't look that good with the green thing across his cheast, perhaps a second model could be him with the white robe he wore in buu saga

Best answers
it looks like the contest to model me is fading away! Come on modelers, i'm all the motivation you guys need!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont bump threads that seem to be fading away. The models that were posted looked done for the most part. So my guess is that theyre in the animating process. When someone is ready to update, they will post one.:)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started this contest, and this thread, and I would like an update. We are getting real close to a month without one, and it looks like we'll have to cancel the contest if no one is participating at this point. What is a contest without competition? There have been some nearly-finished models posted in this thread but no clips of animations or any signs that anyone is working on them.

I'll remind you all one last time, this is the opportunity to not only get Tien into the next patch, but to get your work into the game complete with the appropriate credits. Consider this the last bump. If anyone is still working on this project, speak up before this thread fades out for the last time. I would hate to see this opportunity missed for everyone who wants Tien in the game, including myself. If you simply have plans to complete a model at some later date, post those plans, but the window will only remain open for so many months. Take heed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can say one is still in the works, eclipses tien is being currently skinned by nuttzy then im doing the 213 anims, so you might have progress yet :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom