1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
o wah!!??? 1400 polies, I've never done anything that low before. Uh oh, time for me to learn.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well i think i might be done barring some crits but here is my first version he is currently 1396, i wish i had tho se xtra 100 polys tho so he was'nt so tubish :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse - Nice. Do something about the legs. They're...

CJ/IceMan - Nice work. What's with his eyes? :scared:

SSJ Toast - The model looks great. I think your model has the best looking torso..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
the legs are are? do waht? i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::crys:: :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i did only finish my upper body but i think i won´t stand a change against eclipse and the others. so if anybody need help with animating i coul.
and Shijing this is a kickas anim.you might "donate"it to the winner :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks great man, since its SO low poly, add the rest of the fingers, may only cost you 200 more polys, good work. Cant wait to see the skin^^

Well, consider me out on this one, im trying to learn 3dsm so i dont have time to make any models :(, cause if i make any more models they will most likly be in 3dsm.

Best answers
holy teh moly man, eclipse gawd dayamn you work so fast and get your models looking so good to, and RH working on teh skin man this is going to look good ;) and nice cj and ssj toast they look realy good and teh rest of teh modelers, good luck

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
oooo gunna be between ssj toast, cracka and clipseh bebi :) the only ones ive seen so far anyway >_>

Best answers
skin is underway ;) update u on it tomorrow mwahahahaha and the model is now my department, edits will be made as the skin goes along

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't know. They're fine.

My vote's on Eclipse's Tien. I just love the outfit. You better add the cape. :p

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well look what i found in the depths of my hardrive...Its the second model i ever did completed way back in February sometime. Yes its old and its crap!

If i had some time i'd cut down some polies (i think it was 1300 at this stage) and model a new head or just redo the whole thing but unfortunately i'm a little tied up with uni finals.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gomm. that animation was just to prove its possible to have his four arm technique, so it'd be useless just to give someone, and making the skeleton before the model will cause alot of mess, as the model may not fit properly and deforming is the result, which im sure you guys dont want. as for a team, im working with nobody since nobody wants to, of course if the modelers good i'll work with them, eg: eclipses model, could be fun to animate with, only crit is add a cape, as i love animating capes =)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
ooooooo thank you soooo much! U all r 2 nice to me :smile: .And for the officals, is 1400 a set in stone limit or is there more I can add for a cape and such =o?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse, imho the legs are a tad too short if you compare them to the other ESF models, also, you should make him more buffed. However, you could make a buffed version for his second form aswell.

Best answers
I think Eclipse' is the best out of the bunch for a few reasons.
1.Tien is suppose to be that scrawny in his first stage, he has his power level lowered and isn't buffed up to fight.

2. People misunderstand about Low-Poly models, the detail lies in the skin. If the model look's to plain just skin it good and problem solved.

The leg's are in proportion, look at the belt, then look to the feet, nothing wrong with the length of the legs.

Great job Eclipse, can't wait to see it skinned.

Best answers
Eclipse said:
I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think he can tell if it's skinned yet or not. =/

Skin will get rid of the "symetrical" look probly if it's skinned right.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is gonna be good...

So far i like eclipse's head the best. One thing i would do though is to push the third eye back in a little...

Best answers
i had an idea for the peps in this comp about the trans since the four arms ten was a move

Normal: Ten from the 22nd Budokai basicly with out the scar on his chest
Trans1: Ten from the 23Rd Budokai with Scar After fight with tao paipai

this is just a suggestion

Best answers
On Eclipses you should add the rest of the fingers if possible. Other then that it looks pretty good...a little Tubish like u said but pretty good. Maybe to make him a little less tubeish you could bring his sides in a little and make it more like an hourglass shape (kinda like Element4q2's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom