1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess its worth a shot, anything to get out of sounds. :-/

Best answers
heres my wip so far, just started doing the torso, i used my buu's torso as a base with a lot of editing on it, and modeled new arms on it, what iam trying to go for with the model is just the basic sillouette, then details will be in the skin, its about 600 polies which ill be able to cut on

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say ice man one this one hands down. ice man i fell over laughing when i saw that

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's also said, you are allowed to have more people working on the model, imo that also includes souns, so you're far from being out of the competition, Crackerjack.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I'd have to say ice man one this one hands down. ice man i fell over laughing when i saw that
CrackerJack said:
Ok, me and Iceman are entering as a modeling/animating team.
Iceman is in a team with Craskerjack. Crackerjack will be modeling, and Iceman will be animating. So he isnt alone.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds are not top priority here guys, it's alright. If your model is the most kick ass of all of these modellers and animators you think the team wont take it? I'm sure if it's good enough we can convince freedom to find some sounds, or the team can take the best sound pack somebody comes up with and give them credit for the sound pack. Just worry about the model for now, that's where the work is. If you can't do sounds just do the model, and try to find someone in the meantime to collect sounds.

Edit- And good job so far SSj toast. I'm hoping people will get started about as fast as you did so we don't end up having to worry about how long it'll take to implament him before the next release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Btw, these sounds, just incase I do find someone, are they Jap or english?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Jap and English would be preferable. More sounds means less work for the team.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well I think this will be my only model post till me and rh finish it :p, maybe not tho, just a quick 30 mins head :).

Toast that looks very nice but not ver tienish, it still looks buu isn't but fromth e side he looks ultra mega sexy :X

Model:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://www.mechmod.com/team/shijing/aaaa.ms3d">
</object>

and that solves the "are arms possible" question =)

ps: people eccept the popup or d/l the viewer here and click on the model and press P, viola =o

Best answers
@Toast: that's sweet man. just move the marked vertices like shown in the pic and it shouldn't look buuish anymore. ah and shorten the indexfinger or make the others longer :] .

//Edit
if it looks like shijing made it then you really should implement those arms. looks really cool.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to make a post in misc about Tien sounds. Perhaps we'll have a sound contest on the side to go along with the model one. You can keep ahold of sounds you find or submit them in the sounds post later on. We'll try and get something organized so that we don't have the modellers worrying about a sound pack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice eclipse, i have some competition. Ill upload mine and edit post here when render is done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shijing said:
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6"></object>
and that solves the "are arms possible" question =)

ps: people eccept the popup or d/l the viewer here and click on the model and press P, viola =o
sho oph! =O

joo betta perpare jooself shijingaling! teh spicey is back wif vengeance!

Btw, nice animation... who are u teamed up with?

-==EDIT==-

Didn't see ur post cj. Nice tien start so far! good joboloto!

Best answers
Yea crackeh, I'm sure you can probably just get other sounds i know there has been a pack mentioned.

*finding it hard not to argue after being called an idiot >_<*

Edit: Woops i was reading at the end of page 2, didn't see page 3 till after i posted. My bad. o_o

Best answers
heres an update on mine, i changed the arm position and did alot of tweaking, polycount is 800 (tris), also nice models you guys are showing, good to have some great competition :)

*shiing that animation is sweeet, a suggestion if your up for it, is you or the other animators can do the animations for the goku skeleton or whichever and release the skeleton so the modellers can just rig him up and turn him in, of course youll get credit, thats if you animators are willing to

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
very nice eclipse, i have some competition. Ill upload mine and edit post here when render is done.

The Eyes are all wrong, try to remake it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
soooooooooo is it a 1400 or 1500 polylimit??

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Work with 1400 and see what you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom