1.3 Tien Modelling Contest

Best answers
Scruffie said:
I think it's mostly the triceps... they seem... I dunno exactly, they just look too square from the front view, you can see the corners of them... it may just be the render, but then again, it might not be.
hmmm they are OK, look at your own arm and you will see they are OK!
Believe me, i know the triceps are ok :yes:
The only thing in my opinion which can be wrong are the sices and proportions of the arm, because i didn´t use any pic, or look at any pic to make it... i just use the same length as of my old arm... hmmmmmmmm but i hope the proportions and everything else is still right :laff: :yes:

EDIT:

arucard89 said:
since when does showing shirtless pix of yourself have to do with a tien modelling contest -_-

I will cut them out, if it´s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad that a mod call me to cut it out ^_^

BTW, i showed the "arm" pic to explain why the connection between biceps and shoulder can be like i did.
And the other pic was just for fun, because "DarkaGe|SSJ" said, i have small muscels :p
I know they aren´t very big but i will train and make them bigger :fight: :yes:

damn... i got again OFFTOPIC... sorry :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gomm!
/me models a kreshi

dont listen to them.. the arms are truly fine, im looking at them in a deformable view, which is more than most of the models here =)

Best answers
here are the first pics of my sexy shirtless tien. unfortunatly me and SSC live in total different time areas (us and europe). that's why i catch him online on MSN not very often. that means no sweet renders from him for now :( . just my fokkt up screwed ms3d pics. so PLZ PLZ don't crit the proportions on the perspective pic yet. just look at the mesh an tell me what you think.

Best answers
mario i like the head now its looking very tienish and the bufness is good but maybe make the shoulders more in a bow to improve the bufness ( hope you know what i mean)

Best answers
yeah i'm not really great in the drawover department but its just to show you what i mean. i think you made them go to much in one line so that the shoulders dont look so buff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really good jobs guys..and Mario Ana,nice to seee your updating so oftenly :)

Best answers
yes i'm still workin on it while posting this :laff:

UPDATE: i changed what NightCrawler suggested. i also made the head bigger
(not taller...allround bigger) to fix the proportions. and i finished the rest...means belt, shoes and pants. and again: don't crit the props on the persp pics. for that i posted a total front view. hope to catch SSC soon to post some renders of that shirtless beaty ;) .

//Edit: BTW polycount is 1449

Best answers
very very nice you have there mario anna c , it looks like tien now and is very good, actualy this might my fave now so far

Best answers
thx man. and believe me it'll look even better in a good render :laff: .

Best answers
Mario Ana i thinks we are gonna play whit yor model on 1.3 :d ! really nice job (y) thats awsomes ^^

Best answers
mario annas model is vewy good, so are the rest i love them all, but my fave is mario annas its very good

Best answers
i thinks we are gonna play whit yor model on 1.3
if there's really the possibility that i win ( o_O we'll see...) i also need a skinner (maybe i'll do myself) and an animator to finish it.

btw i prolly redo some parts of the cape outfit to make it more look like this one(shirtless) put these clothes on.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully Mario will get on MSN *hint hint* so that i can render for him if he wants...

Plus, the Buu skinmap is almost done too.

Best answers
heh, the renders will make it nice, wheres the updates going guys

Offtopic: i pmed you Mario Anna check your pm and reply back

Best answers
Mario Anna ur tien upper body is too small imo...

Best answers
yeah. it looks very small cuz the connection between the arms and the shoulders doesn't really flow as it should. but don't worry: these pics are old yet. if ya know what i mean ;) .

Best answers
yeah i agree, i found a pic that maybe mario or the others can use. It really shows the wideness of the chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom