Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have done a gohan from saiyan saga when he was training with piccolo , to meat the saiyans , :laff: , the model s done
Heres a pic:
[COLOR=red]Credit to real modeler of gohan[/COLOR]
real modeler of trunks
[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/slayer102/gohanyoung.jpg

Should i release it?:devgrin:

Best answers
its okay:] , i think he is to tall and his hair doesnt look right

Best answers
Sure , the fle is trunks-????.smd , cant quait remember , to bad this model is for replace gohan

Best answers
Credit to the make of Trunks too. I don't know if you should release it. Your a good editor..but it doesn't hit the switch...

Best answers
Uhhh I dont know *looks carefully* He looks a little I dont know hunched over. Might be just me but he seriously does. It looks good just he seems hunched, ITS THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DRAGON BALL!!!!

Best answers
I didnt know what my point is he is smaller then Krillin in the Saiyan saga and in esf Krillin is just as big as Gohan in the saiyan saga gohan is just as big as Goten maybe even smaller so make him the size of thew goten model so besides that there is no reason why you shound release youre model

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when gohan was training, did a dinosaur bite his neck off?, i dont remember, [/sarcasm]

u really should give him a neck

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, who saw THAT coming, (i did)
when you can learn to accept criticism and not cry like a 7 year old in a blender when you dont like other peoples opinions you might get some respect around here

Best answers
He LOOKS older then in that saiyan saga

But its kewl ^_^

Best answers
Ultra33GokuSSJ3 i dont see the picture but i almost know for 100% that i looks awesome, so dont care what those idiots say !:laff: They always flame ,they just dont know how to do something themself, they only know how to flame so relax dude, just dont care about those flamers:laff: and keep up your good work !!!!!

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=red, strength=#+1)>Thanx VioLaToR , you chered me up!</TABLE>:smile:

I hope now you can see the pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom