Best answers
heres a look at my latest design, i think it came out well, wot do you guys at home think? :p

oh btw thanks to naz for the idea of i guess the poster layout and the stars :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty nice, but the render doesn't look like it has aa on. You told me it was the quality setting though, so get that set up higher. It does remind me a lot of naz's work, mostly in the bottom left area. That's where the main similarity is, besides of course the 'indy' border... :p I like the feel of depth that it gives me. Keep it up!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has a nice feel of depth and nice colors, only the 3d is a bit broing, u could pull that off a lot better, and maybe some more airbrushing?

it looks good as it is though, came out nice!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well,the stars are over used and not much....practice abit more with them :eek:
the 3d render is simple,but not bad.
use some more airbrushing like naz said...
anyway, not bad.......:)

Best answers
It's very nice and all, I like it a lot but, their is more pics made almost just like this every day. dont get me wrong, I probably couldn't do better but something more original would be more interesting.

Best answers
I really don't like that poster look at all. I said it with Naz's stuff, and I say it here. I think it detracts quite a bit from the overall composition. Why chain something you have created in a thick black border? It looks so constrained and uncomfortable in there. I also think you should change your typeface, "Wogasm Designs" looks like a bar name right now. The render is nice, but I have a hard time focusing on it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the font doesn't fit the rest of the pic, try other fonts, It might help.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spectre, what was that for? I agree, that font needs to be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom