Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SA_Gohan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
man no1 has sed anyfing bout SS soo i vote 4 him haha
but vass is amazing and i would say anybody with the ability to model at really good quality deserves credit!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jelmer is the best skinner

ever

there's no competition there seriously

also, the best moddeler I like ersen a lot, also ss en vass work is great

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
haha turk.. been there done that. You wont learn game desgin from doing ICT at uni. waste of time. I know. I dont do half ass jobs either, it does not bother me if you dont like my style. self praise is no praise. Every body needs help no one is perfect.

tis vote thing i stupid. makes people competitive and angry.

heres my opinion on modellig turk....

if the people like it.. then who gives a **** if its got ****ed up polies or stupid skin or wtf ever... ..... their opinion is what counts most, they are the ones that we are making them for.

Best answers
I Think I Might Close My Topic SOrry Guys Its Turning Into A Flame War,ehh well i might,we'll c wat happens.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( Mr Smo, there are several things to be learned from a university. I myself am going to be attending one at the ealiest oppotunity to increase my skills. The reason is because the things that it took me over a year to learn on my own, I could have been taught in a school in a couple of months. Also, there are just some things it's impossible to learn with modelling on your own, unless you're really patient.

Ersen/Turk, Smo is a very good modeller, however he uses his polygons doesn't much matter if the fans like it because they're not going to be inspecting them for errors. And the same goes for everyone else who uses alot of poly's in their models.
Now, if one were going for a job interview and their poly usuage needed to be at or near perfection, then I'd understand, but we're just working on mods, so it isn't necessary to spend hours or days optimizing something that only a small portion of people will notice or care about (other modellers) and a the majority of people will appreciate, unless you just want to.

Best answers
Thx for clearing that up SA, anyway i aint gonna argue, no point. Theres different classes of mods with different expectations, some take any model some want perfetc models. Ill leave it at that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
same old same old turk, u will never change... no one mod is better than any other, they are just at different stages of production... ure attitude doesnt surprise me... especially coming from some one with such a high opinion of themselves.

Best answers
MR smo? where are his models :fight:
you forgot me:p hihihi kiddin

anyway you should seperate skinning and modelling and make a modelling pol animating pol and skinning:)

Best answers
I Would But I Don't KNow Many Skinners and Modellers and i don't know anyone who animates,oh yeah and i don't think the mods would like it.:]

Best answers
JBoskma that look very good and the Human looks like an UT2003 Juggernaut.

Best answers
Ok I'm Gonna Make 3 Polls due to Population Conquers Mods :p
Here Is Wat I Got So Far

Moddelers_______Skinners____________Animators

AzN_Dragon______Same People_________Ic0nZ
Metro-Tek ________Wuying Ren _________AzN_Dragon
Ersens/Turk__________________________Ersens/Turk
Ic0nZ
JBoskma
DakD
Mr. Smo
Vassago
SS_Vegeta_______I Dunno If SS Skins
FatmanTerror

There will be more,tell me who u r and i will put u up,like i said heh i might get a warning for spamming polls all over the forum lol :p :]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
once again all my hard work is forgotten :cry: oh well, then i'll just have to go with JB.

Oh and yes, turk is right, Smo and any other modelers (AzN, SA_Gohan, and other i'm sure). It does matter about the model. even if you have a great skin. Smo, i know for a fact you waste a lot of polys, and could really use them other places to make your models better. and there inturn make you skin better. it's not a compition, just everyone helping everyone else so that there is quality games and mods out there.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
rofl if you picked anyone other then Vassago or SS_Vegeta you got problems

rofl mr.sh!t is wining lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they all suck! well..no, azn is good, if u have seen some of his new work that iso_o

Mr Smo is winning...thats sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom