do you like it?

• of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what are you talking about willis?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wonder if the team ever reads all these suggestion threads? im get kind of scared they may not see suggestions because they may come into the suggestions area at a time when maybe this suggestion and many others are on the 2nd or 3rd page and they may not want to check that far

Best answers
It has potential... But I think the sword should be given it's own restrictions... such as less prepunches, no throwing, limitation to basic, a disability of the combos... Something like that

Other than that, I say it's a great idea man! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
It has potential... But I think the sword should be given it's own restrictions... such as less prepunches, no throwing, limitation to basic, a disability of the combos... Something like that

Other than that, I say it's a great idea man! :)
i would probably limit the prepunching to 10, while he can put his sword back ready for advanced melee or for throwing.. he should be able to throw because he puts his sword back for advanced melee.. also combos should work since he wont have his sword on him.. i think the only limitation should be on simple melee... make it where he does simple melee, it would do a very hard slash, the person who gets hit would turn over, tumble spinning towards the ground.. you won't realy be able to do chains with the sword equipped

Best answers
Why limit the prepunching to 10? Have it at 5 or something.
10 and 12 does not have a big difference concerning prepunches.

Best answers
I have a cool idea... how bout if u press both buttons on ur mouse or some other
button. u can do sword combo's... that way u can do hits, kicks and swords slashes in
advance melee... sounds pretty cool 2 me

*edit*
Shao said:
Why limit the prepunching to 10? Have it at 5 or something.
10 and 12 does not have a big difference concerning prepunches.
If u do this the stuntime has 2 be worked all over again... just keep it at 12.
trunks allready sucks alot as in beams, my opinion is that trunks should have a huge advantitch (soz for the bad English) in the melee system

Best answers
Wrong. You do that, advanced melee would have been created in vain, because that would mean Trunks (with his huge advantage) would be unstoppable, making melee essentially useless for other characters, and they all go back to kamehameha spamming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really, teh sword will only affect SIMPLE MELEE basically.. of course u will need animations for blocking and melee struggles.. but what i said after he does the 12 preslashes, he will put his sword away so he can do regular combos

oh kyraza naw its ok... ahah they already made combos in advanced melee of him using the sword.. i only would like to ssee a complete sword combo if trunks wins the melee struggle, the one where the oppoenet would hold the sword wit his two hands

Best answers
and talking about swords y dont u give gohan the Z sword or the sword he had when he was young and give goku the z sword since he gave it a go on the planet of the kais :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm its ok just trunks.. the players from those times are not in the game at the moment.. goku didnt even USE the sword rele.. its teen gohan, not young gohan

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku never had the Z sword, just for a short while he used it, but he never really got it
and the z sword broke anyway, and goku is already to much overpowered
trunks is just fine

Best answers
trunkses sword was broken 2 from the andoids after that we did not see it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it didn't broke in half but there was just a pece of it, they fixed it afterword.
and he doesn't use it anymore becours the enemy's are to powerful for the sword to handle, that's wy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
htats true, trunks was no match for goku when he fought with him with his sword

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I like the idea and think it would be an interesting addition to the game....wouldn't stop me from getting my ass kicked all the time tho :p.

Best answers
I think ur idea would give more balance for trunks but u said that his melee attack should be faster when he uses his sword? That doesnt make sence.

Best answers
I think an interesting extra downside would be:
If, during "pre-slashes" with the sword out, you decide to enter combo mode with the left click, Trunks tosses his sword up in the air. If he breaks the combo (deals the last hit), he leans to the side and the sword falls into the scabbard (as he does when he first arrives on the scene after whupping Frieza and such). If the opponent breaks the combo, the sword misses and either: hits him for added damage, or just falls to the ground where he needs to pick it up again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know The Preslashes ARE going to be in the game, If you look in the ESF Sound folder, there is a "Preslash" sound, and its like the prepunches. Also theres a "Sheith" sound, so no worries on the Preslashes, thats in Garanteed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom