• of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what are you talking about willis?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would do too much damage making Trunks a melee whore. Simple melee already does more damage then advanced, and people are already pro at basic melee spamming. (I've felt this first-hand) This would just kill people in half the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not every person is going to be trunks right? there are a lot of other characters that you can play. trunks, atm, isn't really worth using besides getting a faster way to gain a transformation. his transformation stops at ussj. what's the point? more people would most liikely pick goku for ssj3, vegeta for those crazy beam/blast attacks, buu for kid buu, ginyu or 18 for the buddy system. what point would there be the pick trunks, with only two transformations? for his melee. and the sword idea would make trunks a more likable character to choose because of the sword. the sword atm is basically some eye candy in advance melee.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like this idea and agree with most other people , it gives trunks more shine , also to those of u who think it sould be cool to pick it up (if ever did) it would be idiotic practicly , each time a trunks would respwan there would be another sword for some1 to use , so think of it that way , it would not look good , but this idea sounds really neat , i'm suprised no one else came up with an idea like this

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
it didn't broke in half but there was just a pece of it, they fixed it afterword.
and he doesn't use it anymore becours the enemy's are to powerful for the sword to handle, that's wy.
It's not the sword that's powerfull, it's man who's wielding it. If Trunks would have been more powerfull, he would been able to use his sword against more powerfull enemies.

Anyway, i'd say, leave trunks as he is now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another idea would maybe to be to throw the sword , using it at your own risk , in the super andriod movie , the long haired andriod (can't remember which one it was , had a blck here done in a pony tail) thru the sword at trunks and plus trunks thru the sword to king cold to have a look at , but my idea is to throw it at some1 for damage , i guess the penatly for it could maybe be:

the sword could not be used again for the rest of that life and is destroyed , the sword has more of a chance of breaking if retrived , etc

the sword should also have some sorta hit points as well , not seen in your hud of cource , but could be set somewhere in the games coding

Best answers
argh he beat me to this thread:| but you sed it better than i woulda. also the sound of it wen he does a combo it should change.... to more of a sword slashing sound.... and also bout his sword it should do more damage than punch cause its a blade...:|

Best answers
I like the idea - however It'd cause alot of people scuicideing...
It'd be cool if the /kill thing was taken out and this implimented - I have to say I do like the sound of this...
Might actually get ESF 1.3 to tear me from WoW ^_^;;

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got an idea.
How about once Trunks gets to a certain PL (example 1,750,000) he cannot use the sword because he puts too much force into it.

Basicly, once he gets to a PL he cannot use the sword

Best answers
that idea would make trunks useless. if he got a certain amount of pl then could no longer use it it would make people not wanna use him. it doesnt make sense. it should be like everyone else the stronger he becomes the stronger his sword slashes hurt jus like everyone elses punches and kicks.

i like imkongkongs idea but the only things that get me are him droppin his sword and his sword bein able to break. i mean think about it all someone would do if u were playing them is hit u back make u drop ur sword and then blast it away so u cant use it anymore hence killin ur little advantage u have over them. theres gonna be people that would do nothing but that and after a while it would really start to piss u off. so i think he should be able to use it in adv melee like in 1.1.

maybe be able to do the burning slash attack or somthin wen someone is at 20% health and u catch them in a combo then the combo keeps goin and he does the combo he did to frieza it cuts them into pieces and says swordkill then for the eye candy wit the body parts floatin infront of u he does his flamethrower ki atack thing he did on frieza to disenegrate wuts left.(raventrunks idea plus a lil bit of mine)

its not overpowered cus theyd have to be damn near dead to pull it off. and also make trunks have a unique prepunch like 18 is going to have like sword slashes instead of punches if they blcok they dodge them all or somthin like that

Best answers
imkongkong's idea is brilliant, I like it man, press 1 for melee and press 1 again to change it to sword. Now both his Fists and Hands can be 100% usefull.

I hope ESF will read this Thread.

Best answers
yea beikn able to pick is the good part bad part id droppin the sword and how it can be destroyed people would spam it like crazy killin trunks only real advantage otherwise his idea is great

Best answers
It's really ok if the sword can be dropped, Make it 5 hits before you drop your sword, and if they will destroy Trunks sword then you have a chance to blast them away, use the sword as a distraction. And if you respawn your sword will be back.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It adds more challenge and stratetgy this dea , why do you despise it ?

Best answers
its not that i despise it its that in a sense all it is really doin is hurting him more then helping him he has no real advantage now as it is. hes slow no good beams and burning attack is weaker then a gen beam. his sword is the only thing that makes trunks wut he is sort of although u can only use it in adv melee.

my point is that not many people use trunks that often as it is because he is weak. well let me rephrase that alot of people use him but wit the way he is for some its hard to use im effectively. his sword is his only real good assest if u take that away from him it wouldnt be fair.

as normal form trunks ur gonna get hit alot because hes slow i jus dont think itys fair that i get punished and lose my sword because i get hit. i use no one but trunks all the time and playing good players is pretty hard cus of his speed wen ur playin a good player if they knock out ur sword u wont have time to go get it then come back u gotta keep fightin.

his sword is his main melee weapon thats wut hes best wit his sword id rather not have to constantly go look for my sword everytime i get hit or shot wit a beam his other ideas are good about blockin beams wit it and such.

but gettin his sword knocked out everytime he gets hit would slow down gameplay for trunks too much. and its pretty obvious if someone loses their sword they are gonna go try to pick it up b4 someone can destroy it leavin u open for a hit or somthin.

its not fair because no one else uses a weapon like trunks does. why make him drop his key melee weapon? imkongkongs main idea about droppin the sword does more harm then good :\ ;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well , it adds more challenge for trunks players , heck , if anything , it will make them bother to learn how to play rather then piss and moan ingame

trunks burning attack is good , fast charge and good damage , heck you even blind some1 , that's the main idea with trunks , blind and attack your enemy , it gives some1 plenty of time to do a sword kill

this however with another idea of implementation could be a good way to make trunk's sword kill a little more unique

trunk's finishing buster is also a good attack

heck , i don't see how trunks can be pwned if you can control him really well

Best answers
heh u must not realize who were talkin about here. its "trunks" the slowest person on the game even after trans thats who were talkin about u cant sit and say that anyone who knos how to use trunks right wont get killed easy speed is a main assest in this game its the most essential part of melee y do u think the best players always use cell.

its speed that matters and trunks doesnt have any if u take 2 good players wit good skills exactly the same u make them fight one is buu and one is trunks or one is cell and one is trunks its very clear who will win.

now ur sayin u want him to lose his sword too along wit bein slo hed be the most underpowered sword for sure. if anyone should be hard to use they should make it goku everyone always uses goku cus hes one of the best. ive witnessed countless times rooms filled wit nuttin but gokus. but no instead u want one of the weakest characters on the game the hardest to use. this would make people wanna use him less.

i mean if u gonna make a suggestion **** be reasonable about it. hes already underpowred and slow as it is and now u wanna make him even more underpowered. makes no sense ;( :\ :S

Best answers
u like the losin the sword? wow i guess no one sees wut an unbalance in this but me. but i guess explainin anything like b4 would be a waste of time u guys have ur opinions i have mine

Best answers
I know what you mean, Trunks is the most unbalanced and most slowest and weakest in this game even if you compare Trunks and Klylin, Klylin is much more stronger and faster than Trunks in ESF 1.2.3, In this case if you lose your sword your Dead Meat.

But I like the losin the sword idea too, But the ESF Team must change Trunks Speed and Power Level so even if you lose your sword you still have the chance to blast the enemy.

Best answers
i just love tehh idea :)

but what if the enemy would steal the sword? ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom