Best answers
ive finished the non ssj of trunks. its my first pbp model and my first skinmap. if anyone wants to skin it catch me on aim or pm me. and if u skin it u can alter the skinmap anyway u want. heres a pic of my attempted skin (its my first :fight: ).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool man, looks great so far, keep on going :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pants need more detail on the shirt are too many wrinkles when you wear a shirt you don't have that many.If you see on the show he doesn't have too many.But is still good.

Best answers
You know, Folds aren't just a whole set of U patterns.

Best answers
Make one side of the hair stand up more than another :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh, looks nice, but the hair starts on top of the head, but it must start on the forhead, and, make more hair...
gj.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummmm im waiting for updates but u need to work on the ripples

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it matters to anyone im remapping the model, to suit my skinning needs, looking at it now its only gonna be one bmp

Best answers
I think it looks pretty good so far, the ripples look a little strange as though they are veins or something. Its still a good reskin (and model?). Keep up the good work, I'll be watching for updates :).

-UltraPerfectCell

Best answers
Should that be a kid Trunks-model or a fat Trunks-odel(if this really exists)(a fusion of trunks and fat buu, lol)

Best answers
hey

nice trunks but the pant wrinkels lok like theve been mirred.

of topic: ssj 4 gogetenks what ever happend 2 ur future gohan it was the bomb

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i finished remapping the model to my liing, managed to fit it all on one bmp, go to my site below to see the new skinmap(and a sample skin), gogetenks if you like my skinmap more ill send it to you for you to try,

(im also an architect, though i have negelcted to put the thing in my sig, cuz i quit modelling for the most part)

i AM NOT pimping my wor in another persons thread, im showing my sinmap of his model incase he wants to use it.

btw my dsl problems have still not been sresolved, so i may not be online much for a few days

Best answers
im not using my skin i was just practicing, cuz as u can tell i suck at skinning. and nuttzy i want to see ur skin as well as everyone else thats skinning it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok dokie heres mine
im still working on the folds and don't give crits with the torso folds

EDIT:Opps forgot pic

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not really skinning it, i just remapped it for ya, if you want the updated ms3d catch me on aim, (its all on one bmp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom