Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hy im starting a project turtle models for esf cous in every game there are models of tmnt but no 1s for esf

rapf = gohan
mike = krillin
leonardo = trunks( the swords)
don = vegeta
splinter = goku
shreder = frieza
cassy= cell
the foot= piccalo
slash = buu

so who wants to help me making this ?

Best answers
but wont each of them need weapons? unless u can change that so everyone can use weapons i dont know... o and its a written rule that with an announcement of models, u must have a pic of the process

Best answers
Y would they need weapon o_O :confused: o_O .:confused:.. They could juss fight. Not everyone has a weapon for melee in beta 1.1... Is that not wat he is makeing it for?!?!?!... I would juss like to see the models realy. I am a big FAN of TMNT.. damn aint every one?!?!?!... So if some one steps up to the plate by makeing this pack it would be great

Best answers
GO TURTLES!!!! Heheh interesting idea to bring the turtles into a DBZ mod. This will certainly be something to see, cant wait.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cpt Ginyu
Y would they need weapon o_O :confused: o_O .:confused:.. They could juss fight. Not everyone has a weapon for melee in beta 1.1... Is that not wat he is makeing it for?!?!?!... I would juss like to see the models realy. I am a big FAN of TMNT.. damn aint every one?!?!?!... So if some one steps up to the plate by makeing this pack it would be great
Well, maybe not so much 'need' a weapon, but each of them uses a weapon, so i thought it as appropriate... well, apparantly not

Best answers
Sounds good. Would you like some refence pics? And the dont need weapons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeas i would like refs of the new serie's but i need a co modler to help me with it and about the wapons wel i want to change sprites and stuf so like ref s picole (axample) like that atack with the beam that dusnt atch to piccalo he just trows a say ore somthing like that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, this is gonna be tha bomb! i like the turtles, i even have some action figures of the old days! i like 'em

Best answers
lmao the spirit bomb can be a big turtle!!

or pizza.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eum i think wil be a krillin's destructo dis wil becom a pizza:p

p.s. i need help making this so add me to your msn iff you want to help i need a modler and a sprite artist

Best answers
awesome

except i thin u should make KRANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Leo is my fav gj with that idea for swords soundsl iek a good pack

Best answers
You should make Vegeta Raphael, then his renzoku could be Raphael's daggers that he throws ...

But the rest of the weapons will be a real nutcracker ...

Best answers
So now the TMNT's can fly and fire beams?... That's almost as out of place as that Samus pack. I don't ever remember seeing Leonardo firing a beam/ball at someone and making them blind. Let's make a sprite for Krillin's destructo disk of Michaelangelo throwing a pizza! -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah wy not the turtels studied martial arts martial arts oiginaly come from the shoaling temple and there is a legend of 4 poeple that wil get the power with beams and stuff on that legend there was a new 1 created the legend of th golden monky and apon that dbz is based :p

ps who can help me make a turtle head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom