Best answers
Alright some of these images I need to redo, but these were from the year 2000 and up...my dbz pics were back in 6th-8th grade....so I'll upload them next..plus, I will reupload some of these, I had to take pics using a digi cam so the alignment on some is bad..especially the mecha, because like...thats probably one of my best...still..after 3 years.

I'll upload more in a few days. I went into alot of warcraft images after dbz...so you'll see warcraft in the next few days....drawing 4..is a warcraft II image on the front of the booklet of the battle.net edition. I messed up on the gryphon rider's face 0_o

After warcraft, I did tenchi muyo...then I kinda did manga images of dbz....one of evil buu and fat buu fighting...vegeta punching cell in the stomach(with a messed up hand..arg...)

I taught myself how to draw..I dont use any techniques, I just draw because I want to.. um....if you see a mistake, chances are, I know it...so your crits will help, but some of these are inked..and I can't do anything to them. So I just learned from the mistakes after.....

The best proportioned pic is probably Ryoko. I find that to be my most flawless picture..except I fudged her right hand fingers up..:\

I wasn't big on backgrounds, because most major artists', draw their characters, and have another artist do the backgrounds.. so I never thought of doing my own until recently..so I am practicing on that right now :)

Thanks for looking, I'll upload more soon! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those are verry nice!! where did you learnd that?

GJ keep it up!:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best proportioned pic is probably Ryoko. I find that to be my most flawless picture..except I fudged her right hand fingers up..
Lies! The mech one is the bets proportioned!

And I really like the Ryoko one. I have the ref pic you used (you forgot to say you used them, I think) and tis pretty close.

The Mihoshi one is excellant too, same with the Mech ^^;

Draw more Ryoko! I'm always interested in fanart of her.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first is the best, but her left leg is a bit wavy...other then that v.nice
the angel one is kinda sweet, and so is the Ryoko, but i dont really like the last one

Best answers
I used reference pictures , yes, but only for the tenchi ones...some of my dbz are reference, but some are ingame pics I took a snapshot of in my head and went off on(like when vegeta and trunks look at each other and the screen splits)...

The wave in her leg is the image itself on the table(a dirty one lol), plus the lens curves her leg somewhat

AND RYOKO IS THE BEST ONE I DID, IT TOOK ME ONE HOUR AND I MADE NO ERASER MARKS EXCEPT HER FINGERS!! RAWR FEEL MY BOLDNESS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i know its alot of skills, but its also the tools you draw with, do you use a special pen or a pencil? i reguarly just use the pencils that we have @ school.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, nice work! These are all old ones too? Why don't you scan some new ones? :D

Best answers
Well, those are semi-new..but I kinda strayed away from drawing..don't know why really : |

Best answers
wow man those are awsome i like that one wif da girl laying down (dont kno who dat is :'( ) 10/10 on all of them

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know what you mean by straying away from it. I have periods where I draw a lot, and then months on end where I hate looking at my sketch pad. You're good though, you should keep at it.

Best answers
Newly taken pic of a drawing I did a year ago..:

This one has many mistakes..some erasings I cant get rid of..but if you saw it in ur hands, you wont notice it too much :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, this one is verry good 2, but i like the others better, this one is 8/10 the others 10/10

Best answers
An hour?! Are you serious? I think you try a little too hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom