this is for any1 that is having a hard time drawing...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to the art section.

Best answers
it is supposed to b in the modeling section cause its for any1 have a hard time drawing this thing so he can make the model on the drawing...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The link is appreciated. And this is righfully put in the art section. Models is for making HL models, which has nothing to do with your link.

Best answers
i just explained that it does! there r some ppl (like me) that draw the model first then make the model with the help of their drawing. it is supposed to b in the modeling section! y do i have to repeat myself??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your link says how to draw manga, not model it :p

Retired
Best answers
the primary lesson on the site is how to draw it. what people do with it afterwards is of their concern, it belongs in artwork section and it will stay there.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I think that link is already up in the Artwork Tutorials thread... and if it's not it will be right next to PolyKarbon. :)

Best answers
Someone should stick this post ,cuz I learned a sh!tload of things from there and it could be helpful for all the other guys who wan't to learn to draw manga .

Best answers
no sticky, and stop acting like we are retards, we know what we are talking about.

if it doesnt have to do with modelling, it doesnt go there, and even if it did, its more towards artwork than modelling

**edit**

also, anime drawings are disproportionate to models, so they arent too much help.

Best answers
if you hadn't noticed this is the Artwork forum ,not the modeling forum .So make this baby a sticky .I just finished that thing ,I drew every bit of art into my scrap-book .And compleetd 3 DBZ chars ,1 vegita and 2 of my own guys .Wish I had a scanner so I could show them to you .

Best answers
i told u to make it a sticky cause it can realy help some ppl. its a REALY good site for learing how to draw

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill tell u what when u become a moderator u can make it a sticky

but untill then STOP ORDERING THE MODS AROUND ;(

btw 10000'th art post!

Best answers
yeah, stop modding it only gets you into trouble >_> lots of trouble

and plus this isnt really important its a guide to help ppl and its up to a mod to put it up, plus its one of the first things to appear on yahoo.com when you search "how to draw anime charecters"

but i like the site, and nice to see others do

anyways, hibiki i will steal the 10000 post from you

this is the 10000 aret post

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom