Best answers
So you've found out the command to spray a logo ("impulse 201"), but now what? Well I've started a service for the lazy. Ill turn any picture into a color decal, or ill make one personally. Or, if you want some standard decals (the ones that are only one color) ill turn any set of pictures into a bunch of standard sprays. Just post in this thread or pm me with the pic you want done or a description of what you want. Say hello to grafiti shenlong :p

Best answers
Well I dont want mine "funkified". I just want it as a color decal. Here's the link :D Zack (Western Photo)
P.S.- You can take as much time to convert mine. It doesn't really matter when i get it. But just remember to PM me about it. I think thats just about it :S

Best answers
Dont worry, I dont take take a while and i dont forget, ive already pmed wangster. Im glad to see ive gotten 2 requests in the first 10 minutes :)

Best answers
When you make personal sprays how good are they?

(would post pictures of other sprays people made for me but theres no upload button...so lazy...)

Best answers
well what do u use to make em...like do u need a program to do it or do u just save it as a certain file type?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn! i downloaded the spray to late, i now have the one of imptrainer, could you upload mine again? srry, that i didint dlled mine yesterday, i was on liqour fest :)
so, PLEASE, upload mine again...
thnx in advance

Best answers
Shinkawa said:
When you make personal sprays how good are they?

(would post pictures of other sprays people made for me but theres no upload button...so lazy...)
Hers a good example, be advised, i compressed the file to save bandwith and it makes it look crappier: http://www.geocities.com/sighosting2003/de_dust20002.txt
MysticUub said:
well what do u use to make em...like do u need a program to do it or do u just save it as a certain file type?
I use Wally, but its not as easy as doing a convert. I have to constrain the image to a certain file size (16k) and have to make sure all dimensions are easily divadable by 16, and that the area of the image is not over 10k.
Wangster said:
damn! i downloaded the spray to late, i now have the one of imptrainer, could you upload mine again? srry, that i didint dlled mine yesterday, i was on liqour fest :)
so, PLEASE, upload mine again...
thnx in advance
Thats my bad, i forgot to upload yours into a subfolder with your name, ill pm you with the file.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't forget sprays dont have that many colours, so don't be surprised of your image isnt super perfect quality-wise. When I made my own sprays I also used wally, once you know how to do it its easy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom