💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it shouldnty take me but a day or 2 to skin it i just need to find someone who can skinmap it because mine are horrible and it has a lot of skinmap probelms im still learning how to do good quality ones

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man...i love u guys. The one question in my mind is........how do you get the models to look so perfect?

Best answers
heh, this is what happens when an artistic person gets WAY too much free time

=] id skin map it for ya but 1.) dunno how 2.) im incompitant when it comes to anything outside making a model

Best answers
Im a skinmapper but for the skinning itself... well... i cant realy work with shadows and stuff so im most of all a skinmapper...

Best answers
hey, i already got a skinner, if i send this to ya could u skinmap it ??

Best answers
Sure, its the only thing im good at so i would wanna do that with pleasure :), my email is in the Ssj2 Veggeto thread, if you have msn then add me with the same adress :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet send it to me when your done ill start skinning asap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and you should make a normal version too..

oh and how is the ganon head going?

Best answers
not very good :( i tried to get some details goin but they always look funny

Unisol Im gonna email the Gohans ina few mins.

BTW: I hope the 3ds file will work, when i formated i lost milkshape.... (my comp isnt on the internet.. so evyting send by flopy(dunno if milkshape fits on flopy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just noticed something the nose is too small on the face big needs to be wider, not longer.

also the eyes need to be a little longer methinks

you should also give a shot at the a open mouth (likes turks new one)http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos/journals/gohan/gohannew.jpg like the ssj2 mouth'

that way if you wanted me 2 i could animate the mouththink.

Best answers
hmm, well i could try it, but i dont think the face i created was designed for no mouth so it will not look right. i can try i guess

but i did just send out gohan to Unisol, ill just resend it later i guess

lol his model puts mine to shame

(cept the hair =])

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well hes had a lotta experience and it isnt modeling for half life,

accualy dont do the mouth heh i think it will look bad on the model(not that yours is bad)

just fix the nose, and make normal non ssj hair plz that would be great

Best answers
lol, well ive decided when unisol replies im gona send him both versions of gohan, and vegetto, i think that now, if their are any more probs somone else can edit them once their released,

ill attemp a non ssj version of gohan

and the nose is fixed (it was always wide enough, that pointy thing was the tip of his nose, i just had to soften it up)

gona take a nice lil break from modeling for a lil while tho ... starting to loose its .... appeal =]

Best answers
well just a quick crit on the bojack one...i think you should make the boots come up a little higher, they are too short...other than that it looks great

Best answers
I'll say it again DAMN!!!! nice model man the best i seen so far :yes: hope u make a Bojack verison too I gib u props dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom