Best answers
awsome man. I think its one of the best i ever saw before. Keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah dude and im so sorry i completely forgot about this hehe i sent it to shjing a while ago to skinmap it so im sure he forgot it too, send me the new model.. [email protected]

Best answers
Niceeeeeeee veryyyy nice less acurate but the back looks alot better and I kinda like the look of that better hey guys when you skin it make sure to give him the injuries like the blood on the forehead bleeding down and some of the leg clothing missing cause if you'll not he was cut up and injured when he was SSJ2 against Cell he was never fully healed mind you I dun mean when he had a broken arm just the injury on the forehead bleeding down and what not but nice model can't wait for it but I will anyway hehe.

Best answers
np :D ill send new model ina a few soccer, gotta moe lawn :( woulda been pointless to work on model anyways, i rearanged the way his arms are made, so they will be easier to animate, and have less cliping probs

mabey ill fix up some Battle damage on his pant leg and make his shirt more raggedy lookin or something

Best answers
Yea that would be nice make it much more acurate I don't mean to give you more work I'm just saying that it should be BD cause Gohan was when he went SSJ2 due to Cell beating him down in SSJ.:laff:

Best answers
not too much work, but itll take me a bit to get it right

Best answers
uh why dun the pics work hmmmmmm I can't wait for it to come out should be veryyyyyy good I might play as gohan more hehe.

Best answers
Umm bile i would like to see the model but i can't see pics!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH but from the other pics i like it =)

Best answers
Yeah, fix your host. I want to see how it turned out. :)
Did you reduce the spikes on his hair?

Best answers
u should get an account in angelfire.
much better than villageg4yphoto.
i try to see a pic and no pic :|

peace

Bolteh2

B
wth is wrong with his forehead? did he got stuck in some vacuum-sucking machine or something? you should make it at least bit rounder and not that big :S

Best answers
No BD

Make none BD, just make the best gohan model on the world. :laff: :laff: :laff:

I can't wait till it's released. Man, I diiiiiieeeeee.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

AWESOME, GREAT, PEEEEEERRRRRRRFFFFFEEECT.

If this is spam, sorry, but I think it isn't.

Best answers
Well im sendin soccer, the BD and non BD so if u dont like BD dont worry :)

as for his forhead i tink its supposed to be thatway

im gona start working on a Bojack Style gohan now, if u have any good ref pics please post them!

(not that it will be much different than the other model, im just gona get as close as possible

Did you reduce the spikes on his hair?

no, i completley rebuilt the hair, so its made a bit different, (its close enough as far as accuracy goes :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe you should make that big spike in the middle of the back of his head into two, smaller spikes. it just looks wiered to me. i dunno about others though, may just be me.
otherwise it looks top notch. lookin good:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom