Best answers
heh .. i gotta ssj2 gohan pic liying around somwhere .... ill matchem up :) and the hair, looks like **** from the front, but looks just like gohans hair from the side, so.... i dont know how much i can fix it but ill give it a whirl, and his chin got narrowed out a bunch .. so that could be why he now looks like brolly ... ill make it more "kid like".

im not seeing how i can fix the body tho . plz explain, the drawover doesnt show exactly whats wrong wif it, that or im not seeing it.

Best answers
This is what's wrong with his body: it looks way too flat and the muscles stick too much to the front...
When will his hand be ready??

Best answers
Ok i spent the last hour re-shaping the body to a pic i found, and i begain recreating the head (to get his hair better), here is the body... i like it and the hands .. well when im done with the rest of it ill attempt the hands =\ hands are always a pain .. if ne1 knows an easy way to makem .. lemme know.

http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=2156890

head will be done shortly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet model, cant wait for it to be skinned :)
gj

Best answers
Originally posted by Jester X
ahh..the head is too big in the 2nd pic..compared to the body
yep, its not attached yet, so ill fix it when i do that,

btw This new hair, looks good from front/back views not so great angle view, and poor side view .. while the old hair was the other way around .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the head is to big for the body, but thats how it is in the show 2..

Best answers
thx :) still needs some touchups ... like hands (which are gonna be the hardest part fer me .[they never look right] =[)

V'

Best answers
Shorten the head, make it smaller.

Best answers
ima start the hands now =\ how many fingers should he have ?

[J]

Best answers
give him 4 box fingers and a box thumb. its the easiest way to do it. thats how i do my hands

[J]

Best answers
nah looks good enough for a hl model, although some people really like having 5 fingers :) whats the polycount? nice model :yes:

Best answers
Checking right now =]

wow, that hair added a butload of polies ... 2222 Triangles now.. hope thats not too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom