[J]

Best answers
hey bile, ill check it over for you if you still want me too. i can tell you where to cut down on polies or add more, and make sure it is animatable. My knowledge stops at skinning and animating though :( my email is [email protected]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey bile i got the model ill start skinning soon, i like it man MUCH better.

Best answers
Not bad very nice my friend very nice alot like the pic nice and acurate I would get it if I didn't hate Gohan for him getting Goku killed I might still get it though.

Best answers
lol,

soccer i sent you a few different versions so be sure ya get the final one .. its the one that looks better =]

Best answers
Am I the only one who noticed the extreme problem with the hair? There is no hair in the back of his head. You need to add spikes in the holes. SSJ2 Gohan had a LOT of spikes.

Best answers
Yes this is for esf =]

and ive noticed the hair fora while, only prob is that i got lazy and didnt feel like adding more in =[ so once its released .. i dont really care who edits it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model and hair is perfect there is nothing wrong with it.. i think its the best ssj2 gohan yet. im gonna give this a good skin i also have a new trans sounds for him when he goes ssj2 for and i can reanimate some stuff if you want me to

do u want me to host a pic of your final one?

Best answers
Do your stuff man, Animate away!

host if ya want to

Best answers
RELEASE THIS.

:yes: :yes: :yes: RELEASE THIS NOW IT OWNS LIKE CRAZY MONKEYS :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
he'll release it when he wants to. please dont' spam on releasing it.
good job man.
looks great, don't think u need my help anymore heh.

peace

Best answers
Nice dude I like the hair ya the chins to pointy tho other than that thats a good model

Best answers
this has to be one of the better models for ESF, I love the way it's coming out.. now only if I could convince my cousin to model some stuff... oh how much ass that would kick. He's insane at modeling stuff, he works for Lucas Arts... I think I'm gonna duct tape him to a chair and force him to model things for a day..... he can finish a good model in 30 minutes

Best answers
thx :)

I Think im going to start a Bojack Gohan model now =] ill fix all the little things in this model (im just gonna rip the head and create a new body *Easy stuff* =]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wow...This model has progressed into a very good one. I first checked this topic, i thought it wasnt too great from the beggining. Nice, you really out did it. Thats the most perfect ssj2 gohan ive seen. Looks exacty like the show.. damn.

Hey, If its not a problem do you think I can skin it for you, if you would like me to , email it to me: [email protected]

Best answers
Wow not bad now if only someone could make that kind of accuracy for an SSJ2 Goku model cause I got a front shot of SSJ2 Goku and the hair is really visible maybe you could make him sometime I found it at www.dragonball-gt.com in the DBZ, then go to Multimedia Section then images then go down to DBZ/GT TV Screenshots and on page 10 the second and third pictures in the top row are awesome SSJ2 Goku ref pics so maybe you could make him. Btw sry for going off Topic hats an awesome Gohan.

Best answers
Right now Im a little busy to make a new goku, mabey once ive finished my current work (gotenks, trunks, new version of gohan)

i may fix up ssj2 goku ^_^ once all that stuff is done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom