SSJ2 Gohan !! Release !!

Best answers
he didn't have the cape on when he went ssj2 he took it off at the begining of his fight with cell. One other thing I know that during the fight he does do a 2 handed kameha but it would look a lot better if ya made him do a one arm kameha since he already looks battle damaged it would make more sense.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude German Player you Sig Steeler, that was someone elses

Best answers
That is the best fan-made skin I've ever seen!O_O And did I hear someone say that you've got a skin of Piccolo with the cape and turbin:shocked: ? Gimme!!!:rolleyes: Just kiddin', but seriously, is it just for Piccolo's normal mode or is it for both modes? I ask this hoping that the skin only works for his normal mode because it is hard as hell to tell his two modes apart.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes Piccolo W/ cape I have it Mwuahaha if anyone want's it instant message me, Vipa111 on AIM

Best answers
I don't have I.M., I hate I.M......people hanging on the bell all day and night, it's a pain in the ass. No offence, but you wouldn't be able to send it via e-mail or summat like that wouldja?

Best answers
Nice work I really like the non-battle damage ssj2 gohan looks great ;D better than the battle damage one and when you think you make a better looking gohan???

Best answers
on milkshape i compiled that model and then you have to choose the model as the smd but which one is the smd the real model? which is in a mdl file THE MODEL thx

almostdeleted

A
Hey can someone post a pic of SSJ2 gohan in Kame outfit. Maybe ill try to edit the SSJ2 and make it if S-bolt alows me to edit it.:p

Bolteh2

B
yeah go ahead, i really dont have enough time to do it right now, hell i dont even know if i can moel normal gohan :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why

are you to busy s bolt working for ghp

Best answers
So does this mean you wont be making the kame outfit gohan s bolt?

almostdeleted

A
Well, ill try it. Im fairly good at skinning and ill try it. Ill even try to make everyone a normal GOhan model. I just need some reffrence pics of Gohan in kame outfit. Thanks.

Bolteh2

B
erm, no im not working for ghp, some people have school life ( its my last year and this is somewhat part of the finals (its 50% of my final grade !!) i rather work on that then a model, really

i cant even work on the mod i am working for (not ghp) and if i have spare time i work on that mod because its close to beeing finished

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
lol, i just use normal gohan as ssjgohan, and the transformation as SSj2gohan ;) just like cell saga

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom