SSJ2 Gohan !! Release !!

Best answers
EXACTLY what i was gonna say but ya know it didnt come out right....

Best answers
Very Nice dude, Hope you Continue your good work Bolt :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
My Site

this is way off topic but im just clearing this up right now, i never told anyone to click on any of the links, i dont have any files up right now and as long as im not linking you strait to stile from the forums, i dont think theres any problem at all, thats my personal site and its not endorsed in anyway by esf. when i say ill have links up soon, and you guys click the links anyways, your problem not mine. stileproject is a legitamate site that millions of people go everyday, millions of sick people, but it doesnt really matter.
quit pointlessly spaming up the topic just because i dont have any links up yet.
and people saying that theres little ones in the forum, i dont see anyone getting mad when people blatenly use profanity is many slur ways and misspells.although my site has nothing to do with the forums, i was just throwing it out there so you guys could check out the design and how the layout would look. i didnt expect this kinda reaction or i wouldnt have showed you guys early. i can definently see what azn ment when he said its not worth the trouble, because neither is my site now. and that ruled out any of my edits with one single whipe too, not even redsayian.net.

Best answers
Thats the best Gohan model yet.
Will you make a normal Gohan too ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice work....alot better then anythig ill ever do...
BUT-the arms.....the look wierd........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how come i cant open ur model in milkshape? Theres no smd file

Best answers
i like that gohan better then adult gohan

Best answers
Re: My Site

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
this is way off topic but im just clearing this up right now, i never told anyone to click on any of the links, i dont have any files up right now and as long as im not linking you strait to stile from the forums, i dont think theres any problem at all, thats my personal site and its not endorsed in anyway by esf. when i say ill have links up soon, and you guys click the links anyways, your problem not mine. stileproject is a legitamate site that millions of people go everyday, millions of sick people, but it doesnt really matter.
quit pointlessly spaming up the topic just because i dont have any links up yet.
and people saying that theres little ones in the forum, i dont see anyone getting mad when people blatenly use profanity is many slur ways and misspells.although my site has nothing to do with the forums, i was just throwing it out there so you guys could check out the design and how the layout would look. i didnt expect this kinda reaction or i wouldnt have showed you guys early. i can definently see what azn ment when he said its not worth the trouble, because neither is my site now. and that ruled out any of my edits with one single whipe too, not even redsayian.net.

You dont gota get mad at it people were just telling you no one was saying you site is crap

Best answers
Awesome model, S-Bolt. Way to go, man. Keep up the good work.

Scuffie - is the Mystic Gohan you have non-battle damaged? I d/led it off RedSaiyan, but the only models are both of Gohan looking pretty knackered.

Best answers
Bolt i thought you would make Gohan with kame's outfit and ya still didn't :cry:

Greets UniSol

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey S-Bolt what's your next project?

CC!

Best answers
What's with the normal gohan?? I only have the SSJ2.

Best answers
S-Bolt... you funny :D

but thnx that ya start that project hehe :yes:

You rock :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like the model.. and its not hard to make model edits like that .. anyone could do them if they tryed. continue saying someone is a god cuz he makes a model. :S

Best answers
Still no ssj2 gohan in kameoutfit HOWLONG AM I ABLE TO TAKE THIS ANY LONGER?¿ hehe :] :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom