Best answers
I went to some model website to download battle damaged adult gohan and i put t in the files of gohan and ssj gohan. anyway, when i played it, it worked but when i transform, it isnt ssj hair color its regular. I think they forgot to make an ssj battle damage adult gohan. Plz fix the problem!:rolleyes: :D

Best answers
he is Mystic thats y. He wasnt ment to go ssj in that model. So its fine.:D :yes:

Best answers
k, thanks

now i get it! but i just looks cool to see him in super sayian form

Best answers
at least 4 ssj mystic gohans are out use the search button

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
he was just thinkin he had a problem and tryin to fix it, not lookin for a model:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know if they do make mystic gohan in the game... it should be regular form.. the ssj form.. then turn mystic again.. and probably make the aura much much larger like transforming to show he's mystic and not regular

SSJ

Best answers
I have that model. And my friend re-skined it so that the SS model has yellow hair. Only problem is, I'm at his house right now so I'll post it when I get home.

Best answers
Post a link here SSJ!!! So i can download it!!

PLz SSJ, i dont have the SSJ model, just post a link and ill download it, thank u SSJ!!!!;) :)

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ
I have that model. And my friend re-skined it so that the SS model has yellow hair. Only problem is, I'm at his house right now so I'll post it when I get home.

can you make the gohan from Special History of trunks or from the training with Goten you know the blue suit that one is cooool.

Best answers
Originally posted by Darkshadow
can you make the gohan from Special History of trunks or from the training with Goten you know the blue suit that one is cooool.

my bro made this one :p
(model originaly done by azn)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where can i gt your skin from?
i like it ^^

Best answers
can u actually play theese skins in an internet game?

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth

my bro made this one :p
(model originaly done by azn)

oooohhhh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!that model is sooooo cool i saw itO_O O_O and then :shocked: :tired: man can you plz plz plz plz ask youre brother to make one non-ssj and non-battle damaged i want that one non-battledamaged if he makes it i am gonna kill him cause i love him so much!!!!

Best answers
Guys...*sigh* u do realize that the Saiyanman is out on Redsaiyan.. I REALLY recommend u get it! IT IS FREKING AWSOME!!!!:yes: O_O :shocked: i wish i knew how to upload pics on here...:( so i could show u. But i did convert it to jpegs so its a LOT faster to send. But i dunno how. SO again like the brolly topic if u wanna see it then pm me or see me on AIM at CSNemo9. Thx a bunch!:D :yes:

or u just could go to redsaiyan and dl it for urself.:D

Best answers
there is already a non ssj version of it i just shown the ssj version cuz they wanted to see ssj hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom