Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Darkshadow
THAT NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ;( :devil: :devil:

It's fair, they're friends, and I just bet Raider didn't PM him every five minutes asking for him to give it to him.

And yes, you start your modelling for Lazer AzN! I want to play already! :p

Best answers
Originally posted by -Dark Shadow-
i am not saying like please release them but azn it is a bit tight as we had been waiting for a month for the pack and then you cancelled it and now only given someto raider cos he did the sound and is now in the same mod as him so let other people have it aswell :)
Not only did I do sounds he is modelling for my mod as well... http://myristate.bgmod.com it will be www.lazermod.com it's being registered. DJ-Ready is our mapper as well :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Scruffie
It's fair, they're friends, and I just bet Raider didn't PM him every five minutes asking for him to give it to him.

And yes, you start your modelling for Lazer AzN! I want to play already! :p

i am gonna be best mates with azn now then:p :p :p ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by Darkshadow
i am gonna be best mates with azn now then:p :p :p ;)

He Wont Give you The Models Until He Releases them, IF He Releases them, You know guys, Mystic/AzN Dosnt Have to Do ANY Of this.
Your All Lucky you Get Cool Models From a Very Skilled Modler.

Im Not Trying to Be Mean or Anything Guys.....But you know Im Right

Scruffie

S
Well, we o0nly got Mystic Gohan cus it was leaked, and I think he just felt sorry for us and gave us Saiyaman...

I don't mean for anyone to get the impression that I'm not angry... well, only a little bit.

I mean, after all, I waited a month patiently for the models and some impatient n00bs (you know who you are) spoilt it for me and so many other people.

Best answers
Well, Its His Decision... He Made it Everyone SHould Get Over it And IF you Want Battle Damged Models, Then Practice, Read Tutorials Over and Over and Get Better And Better, and maybe u can Make Your Own Mystic Gohan Or w/e.

Lateerrrrr

Best answers
some people just dont have at talent of modeling what so ever.Or are just lazy

Best answers
Originally posted by XxGojetaxX
He Wont Give you The Models Until He Releases them, IF He Releases them, You know guys, Mystic/AzN Dosnt Have to Do ANY Of this.
Your All Lucky you Get Cool Models From a Very Skilled Modler.

Im Not Trying to Be Mean or Anything Guys.....But you know Im Right

cause you are friend of Ra!der and he is friend of azn:S :S

Best answers
Excellent models AzN, You have a real talent for capturing the DBZ look.

BTW I thought he made it clear that he wasn't going to relese his Gohan pack.

Best answers
Azn actualy gave me that purple gohan, and i am trying to get it finished i have it skinned but i need an animator =/

Best answers
Originally posted by Tux[Lurking]
Azn actualy gave me that purple gohan, and i am trying to get it finished i have it skinned but i need an animator =/

can you send it further on to me and other people plz;D ;D :D:D

Best answers
yea. i cant animate beacuse i need register with milk shape lol

almostdeleted

A
Its funny.. I edited Azns Gohan and made him in his purple clothes and non bd. Im not releasing it because I dont want to upset azn.

Its just a model. We should all be happy that he released Sayaiman and Mystic GOhan (Not really). Isnt that enough? I mean there just models. The gameplay of a game counts more the a model. Im still happy with all the default models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom