Best answers
:p
Does anyone know some high water map with some air space???
And sometimes I can't submit reply to thread!!!

Goodie,the crown of yewels...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
no, the only map with much water is esf_island. becouse water causes lags and high r_speeds noone will make a map with lots of water...

Best answers
esf_guru has a half-way decent amount of water not as much but just as deep as esf_island

Best answers
Right now im making a sea map for the Neo Clan... IT has lots of water and such....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf_falls is a pretty decent map. Massive waterfall, which is really fun for beam jumping :smile:

Best answers
esf_falls is good but if u go to redsaiyan.com just check out the sdreenshots and they will show the water with maps. and why u want to have alot of water??

Best answers
water is cool in maps. It adds an extra hiding place, and a whole new feild of battle. Thats why we want water. and it only lags on some computers...not mine, so i dont care how much there is.

And just off topic, do you guys think i should do a version 2 of esf_falls, and expand it so its bigger with more waterfalls and stuff?

Best answers
expanding it sounds like a good idea, i realy enjoy playing it cept for the fact if i put more than 12 bots in its over crowded

Bolteh2

B
DJ-Ready said:
no, the only map with much water is esf_island. becouse water causes lags and high r_speeds noone will make a map with lots of water...
im suprised, ur a mapper and you dont even know that water isnt something that takes alot of r_speeds, it adds 0 wpoly and a few epoly, ok it lags (water eats fps, not ping ;)), but r_speeds = nono

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
im suprised, ur a mapper and you dont even know that water isnt something that takes alot of r_speeds, it adds 0 wpoly and a few epoly, ok it lags (water eats fps, not ping ;)), but r_speeds = nono

Water helps to lower r_speeds in some cases.. like that in esf_island... But the downside is the lag it casues from the massive fps drop.

Bolteh2

B
yeah, like dod_anzio uses water as visblock, its ok to use, but i rather use sky or hint (dont think hit will do much for esf unless you want to hit an invisible wall while flying :x)

Best answers
YES BobMaster,DO v.2 OF ESF FALLS,IT IS VERY VERY GOOD MAP;and,btw,what's that mj_water,I'm just downloading it,and,Goodie,you owe me 2 CD's!!!I want them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welll ask the map maker when he doing more maps here is his icq:325520886 download icq at www.icq.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom