Best answers
what is everything i need to make a good sig like android and judge!? like everythin every file i need! please tell

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im just as good as Judge and 16 i want to see my name too :)

Ten

Best answers
More people could be good. Then there's me the lazy one. I like this one though...don't feel the need for 1337 graphics. Turned out nice. Simple and nice or something blarg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y does everyone praise androids sigs so highly i really dont see what the big deal is with his light screams are better in my opinion

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
y does everyone praise androids sigs so highly i really dont see what the big deal is with his light screams are better in my opinion
heh thanx 1m4 0wn y0 455 at least one person thinks i'm good

Retired
Best answers
yeah i think light scream ownz too dude, and you don't have to have many peeps on the sigz, look at mine, i think it's cool but there is only 1 guy on it.

Best answers
uh wHAT?

i asked for some stuff for making sigz... jeez i know theres alot of other peeps that are good those were just the ones i thought of at the time..srry if your pissed but come on! all i wanted to know is were to get sig making things!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all u need is psp or ps and lots of exp...

Ten

Best answers
Not really it's basically teach yourself and use online guides

Just type "Softwear" tutorial into google. Thats how im slowly learning.

And Light is insane with the stuff he uses real nice work. I'm stuck with PSP 7.0 at the moment lol

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Ten
Not really it's basically teach yourself and use online guides

Just type "Softwear" tutorial into google. Thats how im slowly learning.

And Light is insane with the stuff he uses real nice work. I'm stuck with PSP 7.0 at the moment lol

psp7 isn't to bad. not as good as photoshop but it does the job. Try downloading adobe and see if you notice a difference

Retired
Best answers
you guys will be better then me soon, all it takes is practise. i've been doing gfx for 3 years now so i'm used to everything. you guys are just learning. in time you'll all be good if not better then me

Best answers
i just started like 3 months ago.... and lightsscream, what is the code you have in your signature for the link?....

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by |DbZ| Android16
ok, in your signature you have to type something for that link in your signature, what is it?
oohh for the requests ubb. just type [- url="url"- ]- Name- [- /ur- l]

make sure to atke away the -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom