Best answers
i have made a couple of sigs for some people and i have gotten a new host so the pics should work now.

tell me wat u think, and all opinions are wanted.
P.S geocities SUX!

Best answers
Whoa, those are all awsome! The 4th one is my favorite.... *speechless*

Best answers
I like that Vash with the donut. Hehe...okay, after being easily amused by childishness, the Vash one is better. It looks more professional than the rest.

Best answers
This is my sister you're talking about...she likes the Goku one. That means both. Look at her sig and avatar. Hey, I"m going to PM you with something and your box had better be empty because it's a surprise and I don't want to post it, okay?

Best answers
THE ONE U MADE ME IS THE BEST THX ALOT...again :p

Best answers
those sigs are awesome macro, I love the text in your ratchet one.

Best answers
All your sigs rock you did a GREAT job on mine i also really like your current one.....you get the thumbs up :yes: :yes: :yes:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, I like ur current and ssj4 one best... the others aren't bad either; not as good though ;

they look pretty good as sigs

grtz Naz

Best answers
Yeah.... the one with son goku ssj4 is fat! very ownage
its PHAT not FAT
(i have nothing to do so im just correcting stuff)

Best answers
Originally posted by Macro-Gamer
Witch, one? Theres 2.
It's which, you said Witch, there is a difference. I like both of the Goku's, as V.B. said.

Best answers
I think the one you did for Ratchet is the best. It's simple, non-excessive, balanced, and works perfectly for the theme. The rest show promise, but are a little unorganized. Is the two-tone barcode with your name your logo? If so I think you should play with it a little until it becomes more unique. Also, the tiny unreadable type is associated with the aging technical look of design, so I don't really see how that fits with the "grungy" look of your Hellsing sig. The Dakilla one is nice, very balanced, but I think that the BG could use a little more color depth, and I think a different font would be better. You get big points from me for using a Hackers quote in the last one.

"Yo, this is Zero Cool! I thought you was black, man."

Good times.

Best answers
NEW SIG!

I made a new one really quickly on my spare time. I no i can do much better but mah it was a quicky. Got any ideas for a new sig, i need some. I'm fresh out.

Tell me what you think, but be gentel it was a quicky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom