Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i got a hell of alot of work to do with my 3 mods, operation hollow point, strong bad mod and dragonmod z, so im going to need some extra time for myself, and im going to take that time off doing esf models.

Y'see, i really am strapped for time, so i canna really put anymore of it to esf, so im going to have to cut it off, thus meaning that i probally will not do anymore bits.. su'ppose you could say mr satan was the last :p

Buut anyways, this is just the beginning, i'll be off the pc alot, so i probally wont talk much too, and eventually start leaving the mods, a possible decline of me follows, i guess that dosnt matter much, i could of quit a mod to work with esf stuff, but i enjoy the other mods more, so thats a no-no,

Theres not much to blame dis on, im just getting off my ass to get payed £180 weekly for scanning maps and organising them, plus my gf dumped me adding to my rather heavy depression, and dont forget the filthy habits of alcohol, drugs and smokes >_>

bleh, not much really, just thought i'd say this to stop peeps PM'ing me for work and so on, i'll still be in the forums and AIM for now, meh, well just thought i'd let yas know o_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im gonna miss that once a month model. alot of these models arent so great, but then someone (such as yourself, including others) comes up with a good model, nullifying the others.
anyway good luck with your other stuff. c-ya around.

(another one bites the dust) :]

Best answers
well its harm to see u go but i think you really should kick sum asses at dmz to get things working there (a lil competition for esf, hehe). woulda be nice to see your anims and u around there ...

have a nice time

Best answers
wow shijing! nOOooOOoo!
dam..well i gess this is good bye my friend =p
but i will talk to u on aim good luck in the mods ya working on
laterz shijing!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GL with the mods your working on, and people he is not leaving, he will still be posting on the forums.

Best answers
Aw :-/ Good luck with all your mods man :eek: Hope sometime you can make another amazing model (Like Satan) for us :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god no no!! I will miss he's models >_> btw I love that Satan lol.GL! with your mods busy man!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like all ur models but i only use one model only
and thats ur akira model and that transplant things messed up my comp so im not gonna use ur models edit anymore.im sorry that i don't like some of ur models but life is life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh, and i certenly dont use any of yours, since at least i do good stuff X_x

and yes, if people actually read, i didnt say that i was leaving, just refusing models for esf since alot of people do not appreciate the work and i need the time >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oppsy good luck with ur life like i care :p

EDIT: I never release my edits yet...............

Best answers
.Slim// said:
oppsy good luck with ur life like i care :p
Hey slim, y'know what? I care if shijing stays or leaves, unfortunately I can't say the same if you were to leave, u pessimistic ****, his work is outstanding and his dedication to this forum is unparalleled. (that means it can't be matched) And yes, shijing, good luck with life, indeed, and your mods, Cause I for one will miss your presence greatly, even if it is just a reduction. And even though I don't want to, I apologize for the flame in advance, I'm not turning shijings thread into a flame war, because of one insensitive individual. Anyways, what work are you doing for Dragonmod Z shijing? And all I can say is, you've come a long way since you first started, I remember when we were actually on equal grounds, skill-wise :) You've faaaaaar surpassed me, and at least you can know there's always one person who'll appreciate your work, cause I do. ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry yall, uncle nuttzy will take good care of you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but i dont have an uncle nuttzy.. but i have an uncle sam that keeps taking my money... well shijing gl with ur mods

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my ickl uncle nuttzy shall take care of y'all, he's one of the average people i can compare myself to be worse than :p

on bryggz words, it bring a tear to my eye to think people see me in that way, all i ever did was a few bad projects, lol, and slim//, you suck. go far away >_>

dont worry bryggz, you wont be missing me presence, im still checking the forums and im still on aim, oh, im the lead animator for dmz now, and OHP X_x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slim//, you suck. go far away >_>
i was just jokeing around with u i used ur bebi vegeta pack and ur shadow pack. and i hope u really didn't ment it or else i send u a my favorite picture of mine :devgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom