💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who said i was promoting? i was mearly giving him some accurate inspiration anyways... its not like mins going anywhere f00 ^_^

Best answers
i like samus, samus is cool, i will defenitly be using her in the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think he means the model pic that chester showed as 14k

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i meant chesters is 14k,

and i wont be able to get it ingame, well i already have but if you want good animation and a more than "decent" skin, youll hafta wait for someone to do it for me, i got the model at just under 2k polys, from 4k without causing too many problems, and magus im still working on the other model,

EDIT **i had an evil idea to use the renders on that samus model to make the skins of mine, but i didnt,

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
nope its not for HL its just a model made for fun by golden shadow

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i posted a the final version of MY samus model on the above page, it actually looks great in game

its not pefect but its the best your gonna get from me alone, magus you can make a soundpack if you want, i wont be working anymore on the model or skin, though they do need a lil bit of tweaking i wont be the one doing this, if any samus edits are going to made, for better or worse i want to know about it

Best answers
O_O god that looks so good. Now to get a sound pack with it and start blasting :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, i was thinking about making a super smash brothers pack, but, ganon and link are already in development and are going to have custom sprites, animations and the works, i cant do that, so i think ill toss that aside

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hell, go ahead and use it, just make sure you put the name metal4brainz (my handle) somewhere around it, aiight?

Best answers
Yo I like your model alot more than shijins, are you gunna release it?
Shijin's dosent look right at all, your is just about perfect

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you dont post about my stuff anymore... that was as i call... flaming my work.. i'd like to see you do better n00b, dont come asking from me, anyways, ive dumped mine and used his for futora warfare..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or, there is option three. Both of you can not flame, and this thread can stay open. Flaming work is not tolerated, and flaming back can be just as bad, refrain from this.

BTW, I love the Samus model, and I am using it in game. If a sound pack is eventually done, I'd like to know ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im glad people like it, i on the other hand dont, i cant do poly by poly very well, so every model i release im just waiting for someone to call me a noob modeller cuz i cant do poly by poly, that samus though, theres 2 different people reanimating it, not sure whos gonna be finished first though, if its shijing its gonna be in FW

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom