Best answers
Ok ive seen how the old radditz ptoject failed so i wanted to make it for the people that seemed to want it and also cuz i think itd be koo so tell me if u guys want it

Scruffie

S
I think it would be cool, but soccers didn't fail... he just lost interest (or something)...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
No, soccers comp screwed and he lost radditz, he was gonna even make a ssj form and try for a sound pack! He said he will try to get it back up though.....

Best answers
I think you should at least try it, but just dont make him to small like the last one :]

Good Luck wheter you do it or not :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF its not failed im making it.... i just havent show any screenshots cuzz im COMPLETELY rediong it

by the way... i did loose everything on my comp BUT luckily i had radditz on the other comp... im still working on the sound pack im almost done

Best answers
koo

Radditz rules..i sya u give it a try ..oh r u gonna make an ssj form>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO

no,dont make raddits make pikkon he RULES:yes: Im going to make him myself when i get the time:\

Best answers
Wasn't there a Raditz already being made or did the person quit making it? And what would he look like in his transformation? If you do make him, don't make his transformation a SSJ. Because made up characters are just stupid.

Best answers
Sorry if i was misunderstood. when i said "failed" i was talkin about his HD lolz. i knew he was redoin it i just wanted to know if it was still wanted

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
Sorry if i was misunderstood. when i said "failed" i was talkin about his HD lolz. i knew he was redoin it i just wanted to know if it was still wanted
'

dont worry about radditz i got em it will be 10x better than my one old because i did that one with paint and now i got better stuff and i became a lot better at skinning and modeling i have better pads too... and a soundpack

besides u got a lotta other models u havent finished lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow

Originally posted by soccer28jp
'

dont worry about radditz i got em it will be 10x better than my one old because i did that one with paint and now i got better stuff and i became a lot better at skinning and modeling i have better pads too... and a soundpack

besides u got a lotta other models u havent finished lol
offtopic

Your sig rox soccerjp man thats good.The guy who made it for you must be a god:shocked:

Ontopic

No radditz he sux and has no power try pikkon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know isnt my sig sexy?

by the way there a pikkon made check around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom