owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Love it, I do not see any prop with the windows, infact it makes it cool, its set as my current background. I think it rocks, the Mecha adds a nice touch!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u look theres another ac in the background too :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah there is, and it's looking at you too. :) Nice work, I like almost everything but the windows. You should work on that just a bit.

Best answers
I'm not saying you need 30 windows. Three would work just fine. Even two. One containing that system readout you have already, only with more text in a logical syntax, and a second that says "system error." Systems don't repeat text in that fashion during a malfunction. Oh, and very very few computer systems would use a typeface with serifs. Stick to something more mechanical and modern. I still feel that the windows are a little too wacky. Don't take that to mean they can't be unique, but don't go overboard with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but armored core does use that style of computers

watch any of the openings and u will see that the start up system looks pritty much like that

so i applaud his ability to stay true to the games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i red some of the advice and redid the windows i still prefer the more techy looking windows and ill probabily redo them to make them look more techy. but these are more functional windows i also added mroe and set it up as read out type of system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still think the grey bar is out of place

Best answers
the robot is the best/(only? did u model it?) good part of it the rest is ho hum photoshop work thats unecesary like yellow "windows"

The background render doesnt fit well with the robot at all either.

not a good wallpaper but great as just an "image"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
roshi if u had bother to read someone already asked if i had modeled it, and the answer was no

Best answers
first is my fav, boxes dont bug me, and i think it rox ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god, that is orgasmic, it would be better if you modelled the robot though :).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
That wallpaper is incredible. I love it.

/me has a visual orgasm
:shocked: :S :shocked: :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those windows look much better. The line in the bg is kinda strange, but it doesn't really look bad. Your logo still seems funny for some reason, maybe a bit blurry still?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually didnt blue it that time. i think its because i resized it so the pixels get a little messed up. but oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom