Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah the transformation animation looks great. was it meant to resemble the part of dbz when gotenks says, i have no more power, what am i gonna do. or something like that. its all looks good. :yes:

Best answers
actually the animation was just off the top of my head, instead of being so dead on to the show, i decided to make something that i thought ppl would like to see, something different :)

for anyone who missed it pics for some of the animations are up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by scout
how do the super ghost kamikaze attack work?
I think it is like Krillins last attack the one that is homming they just change the animation so it looks like the ghost is following the target.

BTW nice animtions

Best answers
scroll up to onr of my posts to see the pics of animations

Best answers
Originally posted by Bryggz
man dont drag me down, i been waiting for this damn thing to release forever, it took me long enough to find ANY skinner, since Metro-tek felt like taking up some arses GOHAN instead (!@$@#%^#@^@#%$@#%$, thanks a lot metro-tek) and ya know, soccer cant get any better at it unless he practices, and if hes gotta make an example outta my model, then o well, it wont live up to its full potential, U GOTTA START SOMEWHERE, im not such a pro myself at modeling, in fact, most of the best modelers on this forum have mod experience, where i have NONE, zero, squat, and it feels good kinda knowing that some ppl out there want something that i put a good amount of time and effort into. and to answer your question, no, im not looking forward to your model. Cause i wanna see the response to mine, cause i made it cause everybody wanted it, not for some ****ing popularity contest, go post in some other thread, and get out of mine.
can i try skinning it>?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so were is an updated screen shot, and I saw the animation pics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Snow1586
so were is an updated screen shot, and I saw the animation pics.
i dunno the link isnt working for some reason il upload it again tommrow

Best answers
great job!!! 2thumbs up is not even enuff!!!!!! this is great! im gonna d/l it as soon as it gets rreleased pardon me for my lousy typing...:p

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: As I said before

Originally posted by Moshe Kipod Ham
Can I host it PLEASE!!!!! :cry:
I'm not sure but red saiyan will probably have the honor of hosting it first.

Best answers
im going to just make this little statement, me, soccer, and shijing decide who hosts, while it'll most likely be redsaiyan....or a sub-domain of my own, either way, stop asking, asking would just waste a post. the pack is pretty much done, but we are WAITING for 1.1, comprende? cause if we were to release it now, then we'd have to RE-MAKE it for 1.1 because of the new animations, so sit tight, and loosin up ya tight-wads, patience is virtue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom