Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Since this is taking forever to release... once 1.1 is out maybe it would be a better idea to have gotenks replace someone other than krillin.. especially because of the aura color issue.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like who? nobody wants to replace goku, gohan, or vegeta. none of the saiyans.you cant do cell, buu or frieza cause their auras are the same as krillins, its always one color. the only one left is trunks and with his new sward nobody would want to loose that. so krillin is a good choice. the aura is no big deal anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who would they change wit? Krillins and Gotenks have similar (cant spell) attach in that they do the same thing(homing,disk etc) whay redo work they have already done?

Best answers
Well.. it would be really annoying to have a white aura for a ssj gotenks and all that hard work well.. it just seems like maybe goku kamehameha torpedoes could be changed to ghost kamikazi attack.. and the disc small spirit bomb.. it could work out for goku me thinks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I didnt think of it like that asamadder of fact it would proly be better changes hime with goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by shijing
ooo... i get a tingly sensation of a preview video soon... i think i'll give it a shot, i have the software and most of the other stuff, all i need when ready is the updated model and skin ^_^ i gonna have a laugh at this *runs off*

dude dont, u dont even have the final skin or sounds OR animations i have dude please it going to be a suprise..

and bryggz dont change my animations, and dont make the animations kiddy either. can u do a change_long and make my deep idle perment cuzz it goes away after 1/2 a second, alos fix my cosmic halo animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
dude dont, u dont even have the final skin or sounds OR animations i have dude please it going to be a suprise..

and bryggz dont change my animations, and dont make the animations kiddy either. can u do a change_long and make my deep idle perment cuzz it goes away after 1/2 a second, alos fix my cosmic halo animation.
Well I like suprises...Cant wait for this model and 1.1!

Best answers
yayayaya soccer ill see what i can do

edit, you know your gonna hafta send it sooner or later...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what if beat take longer to release will you release Gotenks for Beta 1?

BTW can you guys see my sig?

Best answers
yeah what if it takes longer what would u go would u release it for both and ask esf if they can make an extra slot for models we enter and so we dont over ride another

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they should releae it for beta 1 and then when beta 1.1 comes out they can make alot of changes and edit some of the stuff that was not liked. But thta would take a long time to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oook... uuh.. why did you make them?? there ok but methinks that mine are the best ^_^ high quality piccys and decent destructo disc model, but really, i cannot see them since its all uh.. wierd, it never shows anything but i assume there ok, but tell me, im curious, why o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL I dont know Moshe Kipod Ham can you pm with pictures?

Gotenks is going to be GREAT!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: Download the sprites? Oh yeah!!!

Originally posted by Moshe Kipod Ham
Silly me!! Here you can download the sprites (Destructo disk & Scater beam) from http://briefcase.walla.co.il/mygr

Special thanks to shijing for the idea!!!!
sry but i like shijings better and why are u releasing them?? and copy his idea?

the gotenks pack alread somes with sprites, tommrow ill either make a SMALL teaser video or a cip with screenshots like pr0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom