Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

G
duno

actuly he only has creases at the bottom of his trouseres(pants if ur american) so like
))))
))))
and we can't see the bottom of his legs so maybe he has

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice one dude! make shure once the skins compleate send it me so i can see if i can play ^_^ of course mine will never beat yours...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol shijing, ur not bad. its almost done just need the hair uvmapped.. and im gonna texture the jacket and tweak some stuff

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just look at the first post in this thread. And he starting to look very good!:yes: . Now let's hope the team won't wait to long with releasing 1.1 .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the model took about a week in a half
i diddnt get the skin for like 1 1/2 weeks after that and finally started skinning, i had many many different versions of skins and we were working on other stuff while the skin was being worked on.

and a update, i fixed all the uv mapping problems now i need the hair shijing! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is nice.

soccer28jp whats this i heard about you and |::Z::|?

Best answers
Hmm... the skin has come leaps and bounds but there is something about it, it lookes, well flat.. although that is probably just MS3D but from here it looks like the face and pants are flat :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry its just ms3d, and its zoomed in a lot, skins look flat when there zoomed in, anyways on to the updates

i made some animations for him :)
ghost attack- puts his hands to his mouth like hes shooting them from his mouth
ghost attack fire- on the sound he says attack attack attack, so i made him point at the target
cosmic halo-made his hand spin around making it look like he did in the show
powerbeam(kameha) made his hand extend up
deep idle- hes flexing but i need help from a animator:

to animator: the animation is going really fast in game for some reason, in milkshape and in hl model viewer they look fine, but in game it goes really realy fast, any help would be awesome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So how long till the model is released? It soulds like it is done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would read but I dont have the time (lazy to) to read the 9 pages of post that I missed. lol this tread has over 500 replys.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wont be released until beta 1.1 comes out. theyre doing this because there might be some new animations, there might be scaling changes or some new attacks added to krillin, and they dont want to have to release it now and then have to release another gotenks with the new changes. 1.1 will be out in a very short time, days i believe. so just wait. it will come soon enough.

Best answers
hell yeah man its great and snow wtfman calm down we have to play esf later alright man im me ok yo man it great hope u keep it up and do just a lil more cause hell its nice and i dont know if u did but is thier and ssj3 part cause that would be nice and all so thanx and what is he going to say when he transforms lol ttyl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the transformatio will the hair grow or wil it just appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom