💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I was bored and a friend downloaded the skinmaps of that 17 model of Logan's so I was bored and told him to give them to me to give a try skinning.So I was working in photoshop and came up with this.THIS IS MY FIRST SKIN PEOPLE.So don't go to hard on me lol.Crits are welcome. :laff: Plus if you like it and want it ummm I don't think I'll release it cuz I think Logan will get pretty pisst. :tired:

Best answers
i wouldnt carei just said i wanted to be the first to release it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol that's not your first skin, I remember before you were banned you did a few. The skin is ok but his face is VERY VERY weird looking like hes had a **** jammed in his ****. Like hes on crack or something. Good skin tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Redribbon logo is on wrong side. Face looks whack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummmm SL but this is my FIRST COMPLETED SKIN no other skin from everybody the whole skin is mine the past where skin edits.That's all......

Best answers
it looks ok for a first, but id say, make the clothes look more natural, i mean when u wear a t-shirt, there arent 1000000 folds all over it, especially on the sleeves, and the same goes for the jeans, and the face needs aloooot more detail, but like i said, not too bad considering its ur first

Best answers
cool but what happened to that super 17 its been a long time. anyways nise skin looks good

Best answers
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS.....WOW :shocked: that is the best *first skin* EVER 9/10!! (no offence) :yes: try doing some more skins ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom