More fun from your freindly ancient horror.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its very nice. There is somthing the bothers me I just cna't figure it out.......
Well I dunno how to explain it but I'll try.

The arm he is useing to shoot the beam should be pointing straighto ut but whats weird is the angle it looks like he is suppose to be I guess 2D but you were trying to make him appear 3D with the Angle well it looks like he bent his arm back... Uhh kinda confusing its to hard to explain but al land all its very well done good job.

Retired
Best answers
I know exactly what you mean OWA, see the same thing..like the length from the shirt and his shoulder is too much, and thats why it looks like the arm is bend back. hard to explain.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I tried to fix it but it was to ingraned. Shouldn't have tried it at work :F

Best answers
It looks like that because the face and chest and legs are angled rightaways while the arm goes straight across...makes it look like his arm is facing backwards. I also thing that the neck might be a bit too thick and the hair comed down to far on the back of the neck. Other than that, :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. I really dig your style. On this one and also on the other you have posted. Both I quite enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom