Modeling Competition 5 - model your own Shonen Jump character (12/27/05 - 1/27/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shonen Jump is simply a manga publication not some anime distributer like funimation, TRSS is just retarded.

http://www.shonenjump.com/

Has a list of it's current manga titles on the site.

Mad_AxMan said:
oh, so its kinda like pop anime... im still out.
I agree.

Best answers
hey tek guess wat **** you and i didnt know that shonen jump wasnt in england so forgive me for being american

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warnings for Teknik and TRSS. End the personal feud now. This isn't the place to take your **** out on each other. If you want to flame each other without recourse, take it to PM's. :warning:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Warnings for Teknik and TRSS. End the personal feud now. This isn't the place to take your **** out on each other. If you want to flame each other without recourse, take it to PM's. :warning:
WTF, I didn't flame TRSS, aside for perhaps calling him "a Retard." At least not to an extent that warrants a warning. Oh well **** it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
WTF, I didn't flame TRSS, aside for perhaps calling him "a Retard." At least not to an extent that warrants a warning. Oh well **** it.
If you want to discuss your warning, I suggest you do it via the PM system. This thread is hardly the place to be doing so.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't even care lol

Good luck to everyone that enters this "contest."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not just have an all out anime contest? why limit it to shonen jump?.....

And about the fighting:

Words of wisdom

Best answers

Meh here's a concept i wiped up. I doubt i'm gonna model it, if anyone wants to model it lemme know, and Ill wip up some better sketches.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you guys ever have contests to make things other than low-poly anime characters? I poke my head in every now and then, and thats all I ever see.

And does it need to be such an endeavor? Three members? So much for something I can do in my spare time. Why not something simple, like who can make the coolest guitar or sailing ship (Im just looking around the room for examples here)?

Modelling goes beyond low-poly characters fit for HL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree; the last interesting contest we had was when Enix had us modelling flying creatures . . . that was fun ^^
Still, this subject is a popular one to at least some people, overdone though it may be

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool sketches bile, i'd love to model him if its okay wif u :), and yeah these guys are right.. we need a change from these low poly anime models all the time >.< only saw 2 varations : Flying creature and Landscape modelling.. so there.. i already have an idea for a new comp, if i dont win ill tell the winner my idea.. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess ill enter, itll be hard since ill have to model at my aunts. My ms3d on my comp is all "wtf". Ill make a simple concept soon..

Best answers
I'm definitely entering this one. Just gotta find a partner =O *hint*

edit

me & laheen ftw \o/

Best answers
Sorry Shady :X I changed my mind and started him already :X

I gonna need someone to skin him when he's ready tho =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man cool ideah mixin kakashi up with sasuke ^^ i love the smoke thing lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i think it looks like goku with some itachi hair, meh ill skin it if u'd like to..? or else ill just start my own model

Best answers
Hm, If there's going to be public voting you might as well scrape half of the rules.
It's not like anyone is gonna care about the wireframe or flats. they'll just look at how pretty the model and skin "looks". it's better to get some people who actually know what they're talking about to judge the models instead of setting up a poll where n00bs vote for their favourite looking model.

It's easy to win this way, i'll just let 10 friends register and vote for me -_-" nasty..

Best answers
that looks great bile, i might not win this one ^__^, and sadner has a point, but i think its a little late to chane the rules isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom