Mapping and the scale down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [ESF]zero
all maps from esf 2.0 and early are being trashed :(, due to scale. all maps will have to be recompiled with the new hull file in order for them to work correctly as well.

but its not like the old maps were too good... the new ones are sooo much better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
With the scale down and you view closer to the ground and therfore the textures does it not make the textures look washed out? Or have you used hi-res textures to prevent this?

BrunO
hey dummy, if u know worldcraft a little, you should know that you can give your textures any size...:) the mod doesn't have to make smaller textures or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki

but its not like the old maps were too good... the new ones are sooo much better
Well, lets hope the WCn00b knows now. :D

Best answers
Well that will say if the maps in 2.0 is not scaled down then it would be like rats maps???

Best answers
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the textures are easily made to look like normal.

easy: take the texture application tool and their u can scale it down so it doesnt look sooooooooo big.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wants the new HUD and FGD!!!:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
/me wants the new HUD and FGD!!!:cry:
I know Im workin on this sweet map of freezas ship half destroyed on namek. I might put an auto destruct button in it, but I havnt decided yet. It also has a pretty good recreation of the Healing chamber that uses sythetic DNA. Ill probly make it a usable feature once I get the files and compile it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom