💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am having a map making craving lol. I haven't made a map for a while (A few months ago I made DMZ_NeoTournament_D/_N).

I know what sort of a map I wanna make but I need some suggestions and ideas from all of you to make it better for all players.

I am going to make a map that is mostly for just screwing around in (Like doing Tennis n stuff). One part will be an open outdoor area (Example: ESF_Cell_Day/_Night), around the outskirts I will have a cave (Either open or teleport) that will lead to a tunnel with a huge diameter for doin' some blocking, at the end of the tunnel there will be a open (top) area which leads into a base (like an old abandon Red Ribbon Base) or something where u can control music & other cool effects.

What type of terrain should the outside be? I plan on having a large arena in the outdoor area (no cell poles tho, too many arena maps use them & they are difficult for me to make).

I am thinking about a desert-canyon type setting (Like ESF_Cell_Day/_Night), forest, or mountain side w/ waterfall.

All ideas/suggestions are appritiated.

Thank You

Best answers
The outside should be a valley with some pine trees and
maybe a river or a few cliffs .

do you know the episode of dbz where Dr Gero wants to release
the androids , well you should make a cave with alot of
electronics and stuff , also some " android pods " that would be
cool ! and you should make the map dark, so you can hide in
the valley .

bye :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like that idea, still want more tho, just to make it fair.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i drew a map much like the one you want but it is VERY big...ill prolly use it for my mod...check sig...any way... just make some canyons and river goin thru it and a constantly non-flat ground and you cant go wrong!

Best answers
maybe a map of a canyon or a map of the planet vegeta or the tounamets stage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mm good ideas.

Someone told me another good suggestion in the game today but I forgot it >_< my memory blowz & i'm to lazy to make note of the ideas.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have seen movie 8. the winding cliff path (In the middle) where brolly first goes ussj.

it has the spaceship at one end and a castle on the other. with city ruins all around it. that you could destroy, maybe.

Best answers
how about a forest sort-of map, with a big tree of might in the middle ?

just a suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I've seen all the movies. Infact I think I'm going to do something from one of the movies, like the Plan To Destroy The Saiyans movie, where they all fight the pseudo-bad guys @ that tower, that would be nice for a map, or the Tenkaichi Budoukai in the Bojack movie, that r0x0rz 455!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about a capsulecorp map, like the one in the alpha, or a volcanoe omap with a big volcanoe in the middle, with a red sky. it dosent have to be from the series does it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There already is a Capsule Corp. map. And about the volcano map, doesn't sound very interesting.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
hehe, if im running out of ideas .. im asking a well known person here from the forums (i wont tell his name now, couse then he could give his ideas to someone else ^^) ... but i think its fair to credit someone if he gave u an iea for a map .. just want to tell this btw ^_^

Best answers
or maybe make a map of that invisible spaceship where gohan krillin and bulma on there way to namek crash into

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bobadis ship.... you could go on the 3 levels of it.. then go outside:idea:

Best answers
i think the tenkaichi budoukai in bojack's movie is deffinetly worth giving ago.. bcoz its heaps mad..

Best answers
I am going to make a map that is mostly for just screwing around in (Like doing Tennis n stuff). One part will be an open outdoor area (Example: ESF_Cell_Day/_Night), around the outskirts I will have a cave (Either open or teleport) that will lead to a tunnel with a huge diameter for doin' some blocking, at the end of the tunnel there will be a open (top) area which leads into a base (like an old abandon Red Ribbon Base) or something where u can control music & other cool effects.
I love this idea.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea of babadi's spaceship there's a outside room and the top of the spaveship where you can enter and you should also add the 3 levels like in the series however i would make the entrances like they did in the alpha map.

Best answers
i think this place will make a sweet map, especially if you can go in the buildings

Best answers
a capsule corp map for beta
it would have a space ship with gravity
and maybe a regeneration chamber

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom