Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Weee after months of not doin anything on teh poor jack.. butt i made him sum new armz and.. a butt

poly count is 1682 :p, with 1 skinmap

Best answers
its a great model, but i think he's a little bit 2 thin;/

Best answers
really good althought i cant stand bd but thats just me, does look really good

Best answers
wow really good model only thing that looks wierd to me is in the back of his head where his hair starts it looks like a square with lines going in it

Best answers
Wow nice touch ups Mr. Smo. I've seen some of your other work and just likes those Its flawless. Also its some of the best hair i've seen to. i give it :yes: :yes:. Btw that part at the bottom i think that is where the Hair connects to the top of the back the neck. So maybe that why it looks like its little lines going up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe this model puts every other HL model to shame...* o_o *...yep, sure as hell does.O_O

Best answers
aaaaaawwwwsome ... BUT, it's polycount is far over the 1200 you shoulda use for the hl engine, am i right ? ehm if i'm not so just tell me and tell me too how you get models with this pc into hl ^^

but anway ... gj smo ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the none bd ^_^
not one of your best, but still, gj..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
still looks ace, cant wait to be usin it ingame, but is the tear in the pants on the left or right? in one pic its on the left, the other, right.

Best answers
Hmm, looks great, but i like the no bd more.... Something else that's weird, the boots from both models have other colors...

Best answers
It seems hes just done half of it and mirrored it and the same with back to front just changed things, it looks ****ing great otherwise tho man just fix the stuff that should remain on one side..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant have it. its for ghp. gohans hidden powers. when ghp is finished and released, smo will convert it to esf beta, which ever version is out at the moment. he said that a while back, maybe he feels different now.

Best answers
*Sigh* Why dont people read the posts above their own... *Sighs again*

Best answers
only thing I'd change is maybe add some more blood, cuz it looks like his clothes can't stain or something, you see blood going up to the cloth, then nothing on the actual clothes.. I could never understand that with BD skins..

Best answers
Majin = no good. I like him when he's fighting buu on kai's planet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom