long haired trunks model

Best answers
can someone make a normal long haired trunks model and in ssj form to please cause i cant make my own models i'm to dumb for it and that modeling program is to complicated

Best answers
Ill give it a shot but i cant promise anything special heheh

Best answers
Do this from the Movie 8 (this one with Brolly). When he will be going into ssj, he should lose his jacket

Best answers
Thanks for the ideas, i finished the long haired reg & super sayin but now i think ill edit the super sayin so he loses the jacket. hmm maybe i could anim that what do u guys think?

O yea ill post the current versions today and then the changed one when i finish it.

Best answers
oooooh i love models :rolleyes:
no but seriousley i love to see what people have made.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well post them i'm very curious to see them!

Best answers
Very Nice Man.

He Looks Kool n All But (I Wish I Knew How To Model And Skin) It Would Look Better If He Had Saiyan Armor Like Vegetas.I Know They'll Look Like Twins But I'm Pretty Sure Everyone Has AzN's Majin Vegeta Skin.:]

Best answers
Good Idea thanks Epidemic, Ill make another version with the sayin armor so people can have both.

Best answers
Yeah i was wondwerin myself. Sure ill fix it lol it does look weird

Best answers
looking good....but yea your right about the ssj hair...needs a litte touching up to do....but the long hair trunks is looking good :D

Best answers
i'm sorry to say this but the trunks model looks like a zombie

Best answers
why doesn't any one make a trunks model, that is buff and has just the black wife beater on. i wish some one would cause that jacket looks like ****, , i want him to look like he did in the bow jacks movie. i just think it would be a lot cooler to see his muslces not some winter jacket, just a though. but he has to be buff.

Best answers
hehe like a Zombie. The side view of SSJ Trunks the hair looks a bit blocked. But with a bit more work it will be a keeper for my Trunks replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom