Just some old stuffz

Best answers
quit askin for REALEASE DAMMIT he' release WHEN EVER HE WANTS TO U damn noobs, he will eventually release models

NeD

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKD
ugh ned go lecture somewhere else man and dont tell us where or where not to look for sh*t. u say ur good and i beleove u and all but i dont like people taht tell others what to do when they have no authority to. we dont need to have fighting between peeps over crap that happended in another forum!. o yea one more thing u say most of us are "getting along" pft the way i model is my own style and so what if it looks crappy i make my models mainly for myself for my own enjoyment but sometimes post em here for others so do me a favor and dont preach cuz might be better than some of us
Sorry for posting off topic again, but I think you're getting the wrong end of the stick.

I'm not trying to lecture any of you. It was just a suggestion.

I know most people model for fun, but still you want to get better everytime right? Well believe it or not looking at better work helps improve. I dunno it might make you see something differently, help you figure something out, or just inspire you.

All I was saying was just that it might be cool to check out other stuff, not that you sucked and should give up or anything.

Oh and I don't have any problem with you having you're own style, that's great.

Sorry for the misunderstanding there buddy. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:D i found that instead of usin a *** base model like most people do.. remaking everything every time is waaay ebtter :D.. and making front / back / side pics of who u gunna model helps a ****e load aswell.

Best answers
Nice speaches NeD, doubt 50% of the people here know who you are......

yea base models are *** for n00bs, its hard to get used to cutting e.t.c. because most of them use milkshape which doesnt have cut...

i thought you would be capable of it smo, reason why i helped you with max...shame theres no appretiaition with internet people.

dakd, NeD is a professional modeler. if he sees a problems he is there to help, he saw a huge problem with the forums so he came to help. NeD has helped me alot over the year too and i appreciate it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes indeedy ersen, i do apreaciate the help..i think we just tend to catch each other at bad times, tend to rub each other up the wrong way.

Plus I loved the cut tool, was very handy. and yes milk hspae is with out a cut tool.

Best answers
Originally posted by MysTic_Ryu
quit askin for REALEASE DAMMIT he' release WHEN EVER HE WANTS TO U damn noobs, he will eventually release models
Why are you allways so mad???
it's just a joke Dude chill MaN

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~sos but its no use

if u get on the bad side of some moderators.. they will block u

some of them think they are gods.. which is funny because they have no lives if they think that..

specialy that Vox guy
dbxme you are the biggest douche on planet earth you stupid little ***** :)

bad side? you cursed me out because i crit your models.. you're the little brat here, kid
i don't think i'm a god in the least, and how do you know what i do with my life?

you can't settle things with words? or talk to me about it over pm
you need to grow up and get a cold hard kick of reality in your face dude

thankyou so much for trying to defend me ned, i appreciate it, and everything you said is totally true

"then just like that Vox deletes the thread and bands my DBXMe2 SN... this is the second time.."

i deleted it because out of no where in your thread you called me an *******, YOU THINK IM GOING TO ALLOW THAT YOU STUPID ****!?
"and the ass hole bands me.. cause? well he an a hole.."
BECAUSE YOU CALLED ME AN ******* IN YOUR POST YOU STUPID ILLITERATE LITTLE BRAT ^_^

"and Vox he just doesnt do ne thing besides play "Fake God" which is funny cause... its pathetic I find.."
fake god? if you think a moderator is a god of a forum you need to get a slap of the real world in your ugly little face :)

and if you do come back on the forums, i'm seriously going to ban you for talking about me behind my back

now stop whining you brat

Best answers
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN O_O
That was a really good flame. sry but it was just like man.

vox

Best answers
i wasn't finished, i needed to edit it a little
and i'm sorry for posting off topic, but i didn't realize that little retard was talking about me behind my back
and for his own reference, i edit my own posts a lot after i post them, to add more or fix spelling mistakes, so your little 'insult' the first time i banned you about editing my post, was pure stupidity dbxme

like ned said, you need to get off your high horse dbxme
i don't think i'm better than anyone
i may have a little more common sense than some people (ie: i don't go abusing the moderators on their own forums) but that doesn't make me think im a "GOD"

if you have something to say to me, say it directly to me, and keep the public out of it, if you would've done that in the first place maybe you wouldnt've been banned
and don't expect to ever return to SoS anytime soon, especially if you keep flaming it behind their backs

don't you think i'd need to be PROVOKED in order to be an *******? it's probably just you i'm the ******* to dbxme
there's some people on sos i get along with great, if they use common sense
and others who totally disreguard the rules, and flame people if they get crit on their models--who deserve to get abused and slapped in the face in order for them to get knocked off their high horse and realize they're no better than anyone else

Best answers
Well let that be a lesson to ya. Next time i would recommend that u not say stuff like that to like a guy who is in charge of a mod that u were recently in. Btw i like SoS i think its gonna be a great game. Hey how bout get some of those modelers to create us some new models eh eh?:D :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alright enough of this s*** lets talk bout the models yo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Vox just to show u how much I care I'm gona stop ignoring ur calls for attention just to flame u back>

now.. how pathetic do u sound putting all that efort in trying to prove ur point? give up? its pointless... what do u think the internet was invented for?? TO slander other people's work ananymously? have u not learnt this yet? OH but wait I know why? because ur not past the 3rd grade"mentaly"? while I'm working my way out of College and in a pre university cource? but hey? that really doesnt matter does it now? because u think I'm a little kid with no brains and no life? notice that I dont care about ur previous posts and have taken my sweet ass time to reply? becase I do find that what u are doing is pointless and is histerical..

so please stop making me and all these fine ananymous gentelmen and or gentelwomen laugh..

:p SMOOCHIE-BOOCHIES! Snoodge!

PS sorry Smo but what has to be dont has to be done.. + no worries bro if people have stoped commenting on ur models and started flaming each other only means one thing.. thats ur a bloody Success! ^_^

oh and SNOODGE for the road.. :p any one wondering what I'm saying must reaserch Kevin Smith's entier carrer to understand how and why he adopted these famous sayings from Jason Mewes....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
calm down

Originally posted by Mistery X
Hey Vox just to show u how much I care I'm gona stop ignoring ur calls for attention just to flame u back>

now.. how pathetic do u sound putting all that efort in trying to prove ur point? give up? its pointless... what do u think the internet was invented for?? TO slander other people's work ananymously? have u not learnt this yet? OH but wait I know why? because ur not past the 3rd grade"mentaly"? while I'm working my way out of College and in a pre university cource? but hey? that really doesnt matter does it now? because u think I'm a little kid with no brains and no life? notice that I dont care about ur previous posts and have taken my sweet ass time to reply? becase I do find that what u are doing is pointless and is histerical..

so please stop making me and all these fine ananymous gentelmen and or gentelwomen laugh..

:p SMOOCHIE-BOOCHIES! Snoodge!

PS sorry Smo but what has to be dont has to be done.. + no worries bro if people have stoped commenting on ur models and started flaming each other only means one thing.. thats ur a bloody Success! ^_^

oh and SNOODGE for the road.. :p any one wondering what I'm saying must reaserch Kevin Smith's entier carrer to understand how and why he adopted these famous sayings from Jason Mewes....

I sense some hostility hereo_o Clam down guys i know both of you and you need not argue.:] *i dont know vox all that well*but calm down and try to not argue on the esf forums:D

vox

Best answers
and i'm going to laugh because....
how pathetic, and big of a HYPOCRITE you sound
"TO slander other people's work ananymously"
you uh.. insulted me.. "ananymously" on another forum i barely post at.... so smart ass, listen to yourself because you type

"because ur not past the 3rd grade"mentaly"? "
obviously i passed THIRD GRADE ENGLISH though

"while I'm working my way out of College and in a pre university cource? but hey?"

again..... you're in college.... but can't spell course?

"because u think I'm a little kid with no brains and no life?"
you obviously love to talk about me when it's not related to the topic..... so yes, it's not that i THINK you're a little kid, you ARE a little kid

you may be in college, and a modeler.... and you think you have some grain of intelligence and whatever sad social life you have..
but in Reality, your future is going no where, your present is sad and pathetic, and you were probably molested or beaten in your past to act like such a stuck up ******* :)

now.... i don't really care about you and your ****ing dbz models...
but i'm extremely bored and i love the ART OF DEBATING

so, i'm not abusing you for any specific reason other than you started it
so maybe if you grew up, grew a pair, and swallowed your "pride"
i'd unban you for something you deserved ;)
hehe other wise, i'm done

:) sorry guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn

Originally posted by vox
and i'm going to laugh because....
how pathetic, and big of a HYPOCRITE you sound
"TO slander other people's work ananymously"
you uh.. insulted me.. "ananymously" on another forum i barely post at.... so smart ass, listen to yourself because you type

"because ur not past the 3rd grade"mentaly"? "
obviously i passed THIRD GRADE ENGLISH though

"while I'm working my way out of College and in a pre university cource? but hey?"

again..... you're in college.... but can't spell course?

"because u think I'm a little kid with no brains and no life?"
you obviously love to talk about me when it's not related to the topic..... so

you may be in college, and a modeler.... and you think you have some grain of intelligence and whatever sad social life you have..
but in Reality, your future is going no where, your present is sad and pathetic, and you were probably molested or beaten in your past to act like such a stuck up ******* :)

now.... i don't really care about you and your ****ing dbz models...
but i'm extremely bored and i love the ART OF DEBATING

so, i'm not abusing you for any specific reason other than you started it
so maybe if you grew up, grew a pair, and swallowed your "pride"
i'd unban you for something you deserved ;)
hehe other wise, i'm done

:) sorry guys
wtf i never heared a flame like that....wow that was amazing although bad. Damn vox you have alot of words in your head man!Come on why do you guys hate each other so much,did you guys have some type of problem with models.Because this is serious and the thread will be closed if this continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom