Just some old stuffz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku ssj3 7/10
majin ssj2 vegeta- 50/10 I WANT IT!!
vegeta ssj 8/10
vegeta normal 8/10
and yoji think he gets that you want him to release after the first time, let alone the 50th

BTW: MR. GUMP, i'm curious, are you still working on the custom explosions pack, because if you are then thats awesome

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Ersen
wow, it gets to your head that bad? shame ms is considered the package for noobies.

hahahhaha shame thats only from your side... All the 'n00bs' that ask me how to model say that milkshape is way 2 hard for them and move onto 3ds max for pussies 20000 :O.

Lets see u make this in milkshape pussy man:

MILK SHAPE 3D RULES ALL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow I am impressed. That looks really good Smo.
But I still like Vassagao and I think hese better than you :p

almostdeleted

A
No one can beat SMo. Smos just..Smo.. Hes one of a kind and his models all have that "haha look at my model its godly and 1337". he also adds some kind of essence into his models to make them look good, kind of like his own style. There all really good. The detail on the Majin Vegeta is so..perfect. :yes: :yes: :)

Best answers
o.0... Whoa.

I can only hope the hair is even lightly animated. ^^;;

almostdeleted

A
Looks good. theres a small skinning error on the foot. half is red. Look at the veiw of goku you have at the right of that pic. Then look at his boots. Red..:S And hair is too dark. Make it lighter.

EDIT:

Oh yea, gota add the red lines on the boots.:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
kewl hair looks good.. Bumpmaping it?
o_O... i duno how lol...

but anywaaay hers another update on hima.. i\by the time i saved this shot i had redone him a fair bit.. but i cant be bothered takin more pics lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice

Thats perfect now i see nothing wrong with him:shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, that model is sooo cool no more edits on it! It looks great man your a great modeler

Best answers
yeah and please release it soon cause i'm geting bored of being ssj goku i wanna get a differnt skin for ssj thats accaully decent...

and when your done i would like you to send it to me so i can put it up oh this site {www.saiyanelite.tk} please..thanks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

Originally posted by Mr. Nemo
yeah and please release it soon cause i'm geting bored of being ssj goku i wanna get a differnt skin for ssj thats accaully decent...

and when your done i would like you to send it to me so i can put it up oh this site {www.saiyanelite.tk} please..thanks
lol do you really think he will work all this time on this model to release it for a edit.lol its not for esf its for dmz:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im going 2 release an odler version of my majin vegeta. the majin vgeta model is for GHP but im sure they wont mind if i release an outdated version of it :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idc (means I don't care) what mod man your a great modeler

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when are u releaseing the outdated version? is that the battle damaged one?

Best answers
GOD I WANT THOSE MODELS!!!O_O O_O :shocked: :shocked: O_O O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom