Just some old stuffz

Best answers
*Runs at cucumba*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*gets knocked down*
Good ole cucumba always kickin my ass... ? I'm tired shut up lol

Best answers
ugh ill never understand this, if people get offended by forum posters, the world is lost, people need to see things for what they are, this is mr. smos thread, he wants opinions on models, not a bunch of babies making fun of eachother, do u people realize how pointless it is to make fun of somebody on a forum?? all it does is make u look like a big jerk or a cry baby, see im never going to meet anybody in this forum ever, so nobody can say anything that will personally offend me to the point of attacking them, and im a freakin 17 year old and am at the highest point of raging hormones, so why people in college would slug it out with eachother just to prove their point that nobody else is listening to is beyond me, if i had any power here i would ban all these people who flame eachother, its not needed, at the end of the day, do u feel better when u put somebody uve never met down? for all u know, if u two met in person u might be best friends, just be nice to people, it doesnt hurt to have patience with people, it just makes u a better person. sorry smo, i know u didnt picture this when u posted this thread, ur models haul serious ass now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

Originally posted by fatmanterror
ugh ill never understand this, if people get offended by forum posters, the world is lost, people need to see things for what they are, this is mr. smos thread, he wants opinions on models, not a bunch of babies making fun of eachother, do u people realize how pointless it is to make fun of somebody on a forum?? all it does is make u look like a big jerk or a cry baby, see im never going to meet anybody in this forum ever, so nobody can say anything that will personally offend me to the point of attacking them, and im a freakin 17 year old and am at the highest point of raging hormones, so why people in college would slug it out with eachother just to prove their point that nobody else is listening to is beyond me, if i had any power here i would ban all these people who flame eachother, its not needed, at the end of the day, do u feel better when u put somebody uve never met down? for all u know, if u two met in person u might be best friends, just be nice to people, it doesnt hurt to have patience with people, it just makes u a better person. sorry smo, i know u didnt picture this when u posted this thread, ur models haul serious ass now
well i feel good when flaming:p j/k fatman is right dont flame although feels good

Best answers
yeah it does, but all ya do when ya flame is take away credibility from urself so nobody listens when it counts, so ur better off treatin people with respect, even if they r mean to u, cause im sure everybody knows this but people are only jerks here cause they want a reaction from people, so if ur nice, the jerks will stop bein jerks cause its not fun

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, flaming isn't allowed here . . . and the model forum is due for a clean up.

So, if you insist on continuing flaming, ripping and being immature, I will find you and behead you . . . then mount that head on the ban wall . . . got it?

It seems there is some big fight in here once a week.

That better stop ;/

vox

Best answers
yup im a big jerk :)
nah ha im sorry for making this a scene and offtopic, and exposing many to immature words
but please understand from my perspective
this kid just starts talking a bunchve crap about me behind my back
so i felt the need to retaliate :)

sorry, get back to your stuff people ;)

Best answers
its the internet, deal with it. if you cant take it in stride it makes you look like more of a punk in my eyes.
the model forums do need a bit of a trim up, no one really pays attention to the mods, about posting and where to post.
some times even what to post on.
its a shame mr.smo's nice thread about his awsome modles got the flame bomb droped on it.it was a beautiful thing....
:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hoyl smokes.. the heavy hitters is comin in :p hehehe

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Every one... the feud is over...

Vox and I both settled our differences and will no longer be flaming...

So publicly I apologise to Vox for all the trouble I cause... and now we can all get on with our lives... ^_^

I'm not big on making speeches... sorta makes me cry:cry:

:p kidding ^_^

vox

Best answers
Originally posted by Mistery X
Every one... the feud is over...

Vox and I both settled our differences and will no longer be flaming...

So publicly I apologise to Vox for all the trouble I cause... and now we can all get on with our lives... ^_^

I'm not big on making speeches... sorta makes me cry:cry:

:p kidding ^_^
agreed
a mod can delete all the past fighting posts if they please
this arguement is over ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom