Best answers
Yea i drew this like about a weak ago, fomr a ref pic i dont know where i put that. anyways its the samurai pizza cats ( if anyone around her remebers them) and i drew them in kinda of a matrix look, well her it is:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
nice
it would look cooler if ..
accualy..no
its cool now, good job
(color them and they will be great)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
samorai piiizzaaa caats, thats sooooo cool, i used to love the serie, the drawing looks good, with collor, it would be über 1337
and uhm, i dont c the matrix looks.... o_O;/

Best answers
Originally posted by The Noodler
Yea i drew this like about a weak ago, fomr a ref pic i dont know where i put that. anyways its the samurai pizza cats ( if anyone around her remebers them) and i drew them in kinda of a matrix look, well her it is:

Wow , this is nice!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved teh SPC ^^

nice drawing there, coloring might be nice, or ruin it, depends, show some more ^^

Best answers
cool

im glad you like my pic, i have been drawing the samurai pizza cats for a long time, i will color it soon, and mybe ill post more SPC art up

Best answers
Originally posted by Wangster
samorai piiizzaaa caats, thats sooooo cool, i used to love the serie, the drawing looks good, with collor, it would be über 1337
and uhm, i dont c the matrix looks.... o_O;/

The coates and de Sunglasses give it a bit of matrix look

Best answers
yea thats what i was shooting for. i never said totaly matrix, just a bit :)

EDIT: I found a pic i drew a while back, i just colored it and re-did some of the lines to smooth it out, well here it is:

I know the backround is boring but, thats what you get for doing it under 15 mins lol, critz plz.

Best answers
oooooooo they all are really good. cat robots.nice, I wouldn't be able to do something even near that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEAH!!!

SPC!!! WOOOOTASTIC!!

samurai pizza cats own ;)

anyway i like them they really look like the exact same style of art used in spc

Best answers
to awnser Es_Trunks2 i drew them on paper than got my freind to scan them on, than i re-did them and colored and made it look better on photoshop ( re did lines ect). im glade everyone likes them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom